"Hurry and come to bed or I will sleep right here with you." She says with the cutest glare I have ever seen.

"I'm so scared." I tease her, tightening my hold on her waist ever so slightly. She 'glares' harder at me before sticking her tongue out at me, delicate nose scrunching. I chuckle softly, leaning forward to kiss her nose. "I just want to make sure we are relatively safe from anyone following our tail." I tell her as she nuzzles into my neck, hands playing with the collar of my shirt and jacket. I hear her breathing even out, allowing me to place a kiss to her forehead unnoticed. After a while longer of looking and checking, a dub it safe enough to go to bed for a couple hours sleep. Star yips at me, his eyes exhausted, as he lazily hops into Athena's lap. I lift her up in my arms like a bride, carrying her off to our bed. I have started to strip down, changing my bra for the regular sports bra I wear when soft hands brush my back.

"It's beautiful." Athena whispers, running her fingers down the canvas of my back. I shiver ever so slightly, pleasure ripping through my body. A hot trail of sparks left behind by her dancing fingers. "Why?" She asks. I can see the curiosity that likely dances in her eyes ripple through her voice.

My back is covered in a dragon tattoo. It is a dark green dragon with blood red eyes and pale purple highlights. Its head rests at the base of my neck, its wings stretched out taking over the expanse of my shoulders. Its strong, limber body slithers down my spine. The dragon is surrounded by clouds, illuminated by the same colours as a sunset. Beautiful oranges, soft blues, vibrant pinks, and deep purples. My bra strap came around the base of the dragon's neck, sort of looking like a chain had been tied around it to hold it down.

"Dragons are powerful, free creatures. I wanted a reminder of what my papa once saw me as when I was little." I turn in her grasp, taking her hands in mine. "He always used to call me his little dragon. He believed I was trapped by the society we were in. He used to tell me my perfect knight would come to save from my chains. I promised him I would save myself." She smiles warmly at my story. "He told me he'd thought the same thing until my dad came along." I smile at the memory, willing my tears to not fall from my eyes. She smiles at me, falling back into the bed. I pull off my pants changing into my sweats. I go to pull my other shirt on when she stops me.

"Will you sleep with it off?" She asks, cheeks a blazing red. I smirk at her, tossing the shirt onto my bedside table. I assume she just wants to continue staring at all my tattoos before she falls asleep. I crawl into the bed beside her, tossing the blankets over the both of us. Her fingers dance across a deep red rose inside of a cool black triangle pattern on my right bicep. Then to the dark enchanted forest around my left forearm. The trees are tall with a full moon peeking through the trees. A white wolf rests on the inside of my forearm, wandering through the trees with a small fox behind him. After the fox is a snow leopard, who has a lily in his mouth. A baby dragon waddles behind them, following closely as to not get left behind. The four creatures wrap around my arm, wandering across the enchanted forests floor. There is a bit of space just behind the dragon, room for maybe two more creatures.

I watch as Athena's eyes shut, her breath evening out signifying she's asleep. I wait a moment before going to poke Giovanni, after pulling on my shirt.

Athena

I awakened to be in a council meeting room from back in Greece. I turn around to look at the room. When I turn back everyone is standing before me. Odysseus stands in front of me, arms opening wide as I glare at him. I don't last long however and rush forward to hug him.

"Hey baby sister." He smiles, kissing my head and hugging me tighter. Beside him is Fafnir, standing but his head cast down. My heart constricts at the memories that rush back. I shake my head, seeing commotion in the corner of my eye. I look over to see the ever-perfect Mystique fighting off Loki.