Then Y/N jump and get his hat after he came down he put it on and tip it.

Y/N: This all the proof that i need and there trust.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If you win i will gladly accept you and the others as well.

Y/N: I don't want you to let them trust me i will earned there trust by helping them.

Friedrich Der Grobe smiled at Y/N.

Friedrich Der Grobe: Then win against me if you want to really earn there trust.

Y/N: Thank you Friedirch Der Grobe this time i will not hold back.

Y/N started to spin his flag. On the tip of his flag is very sharp it could pierce the skin of the people.

Bismarck: What is he doing?

Tirpitz: His going to use his flag as a spear?

Deutschland: That lowly animal is much more powerful than i imagined.

Z23: He really is powerful even i can't survive at her.

Bismarck: I really don't know now if he really is telling the truth or not.

Tirpitz: I can trust him but not to fully extent.

Z23: Me also and he know's how to take care of himself and he is a gentlemen also.

The others looked at Z23.

Bismarck: How did you even know that?

Z23: well you ordered me to watch him and which i did so i regularly come over to his house which he did clean it by himself in just an hour. Then he started to offer me some Hot choco that are much more amazing than mine and he speak German fluenty then i keep visiting him and i might have gone a little comfortable around him.

Bismarck: Then why didn't you report this too me?

Z23: I don't know why I keep forgetimg about it.

(An: Y/N keep saying the author name so he keep using the memory eraser at Z23 that affect her to report at Bismarck.)

Then Back to Y/N spinning his flag after he is done spinning the flag he point at Friedrich Der Grobe.

Then Y/N dash at Friedrich Der Grobe while firing his salvo at her.

*Boom!*

Friedrich Der Grobe: You need to do better than this Y/N.

The shells landed on Friedrich Der Grobe but to be only blocked by those gigantic Hull.

Y/N: Im already doing my best.

Friedrich Der Grobe: If this is already the best you can do im really disappointed in you.

Then Y/N make a strong dash that it took 3 seconds to close the gap between Y/N and Friedrich Der Grobe. Y/N tried to stab Friedrich Der Grobe with his flag but to be only blocked by the Hull.

Y/N: Gotcha!

Y/N then stab the hull then jump over it and shoot the Turret in the top.

*Boom!*

The 1st gun of Friedrich Der Grobe has been destroyed.

Friedrich Der Grobe: You tricked me for stabing me you are not aiming at me you are aiming at my guns.

Y/N: Of course.

Y/N then started to fire his Gun at Friedrich Der Grobe but she only evade them this time Friedrich Der Grobe is the one who head towards at Y/N.