It's my turn to take care of you

Start from the beginning

   I lightly knocked on the door with my knuckle. The answer I received was a series of sniffles and whines. I crouched down by where I knew he was sitting on the other side of the door. After our many years of friendship, I've learned a lot about the short-tempered, aggravating blonde. "Baby I know you hear me. Please open the door love" I whisper softly. When he's in this state loud noises scare him. Ironic for his quirk.

   Shuffling. "Please? They didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But it's just me I promise." "You promise?" His voice sounded small and kind of muffled. "I promise. Do you want to open the door for me love?" After a long silence I heard him get up from the floor. I stood when I heard the doorknob move.

   The door creaked open and a teary eyed Bakugo stood peaking out at me from behind the panda stuffie I gave him for his birthday. I opened my arms and allowed the baby teenager to abruptly jump at me. His body was shaking with every sad cry when he nuzzled into my neck. I lifted the 16 year old up and wrapped is legs around my waist. His arms stayed wrapped around my neck with the stuffie sandwiched between us.

   I walked into the room and kicked the door shut behind me. He is actually really light. To the point where I should probably watch him a little closer at lunch and such. He is known to me to skip eating. Yes, he's naturally a little bit lighter but this isn't normal for him. "Baby?" I asked after I had him sitting on the bed. "Hmm?" He hummed in response and laid his head down. I grabbed his pastel blue hoodie, black gym shorts and walked back over to him. "When did you eat last?" He looked over at me with a sheepish smile and then looked back at the bedding. "Yesterday... lunch."

   I nodded and grabbed my phone.
Me🔥❄️:
   Hey Kirishima. Would you do me a huge favor?
Kirishima🦈:
   Yea of course bro! What do you need?
Me🔥❄️:
   Could you go to like Chipotle and pick up Bakugo some food? I'll pay you back I promise. He just hasn't eaten since yesterday and I can't really leave him right now.
Kirishima🦈:
   Yea that's cool! Denki was just bugging the shit outta me to go get food so perfect timing 😂
Me🔥❄️:
   Thanks dude. I appreciate it.
Kirishma🦈:
   Ik ik, I'm great 😉
Kirishima🦈:
   Np. I know what he likes. Be back in like 30mins
Me🔥❄️:
   Thank you again. And be quiet when you come back please.

   I put my phone down on his bedside table and sat across from him. I tried to pull the panda away from him but he just smacked my hand away from him. "Baby, if you want me to help you stop being a brat." He smiled at me and put the panda in his lap. "Thank you." I pulled his black t-shirt over his head and pulled the hoodie on him. It was to big for him but he looked cute. The sweaterpaws it gave him always made him laugh.

   Before I could finish changing him, he moved over to me and sat himself in my lap. "Do you want me to finish helping you or not?" He shook his head and snuggled into me, "I'm ok." His little baby voice muffled by my body. I picked him up and moved us over to where his pillows were. Once both of us were laying down he shuffled as close to me as possible. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him partially on top of me. He eventually fell asleep snuggled up close to me.

About 45 minutes later:

A quiet knock was heard at the door. I carefully rolled the sleeping blonde off of me so I could get the door. He jumped a little when I got off the bed.

   Kirishima and Denki were standing on the other side of the door holding Bakugo's food. "Thanks guys. I appreciate it a lot" I whisper. "It's no problem dude" Kirishima says handing to me. "You can give me 10 bucks later." I chuckle as they walk away bickering.