Its up to the kids now.

Start from the beginning

Arrow looked over. he signed, "what's going on? what's wrong with bubby?" He asked. Charlie and alastor looked over and looked at each other. They both kneeled in front of there youngest son. 

"Arrow Magne, you are a prince of this world, and this world is filled with death and sadness. We, your mother and father, have been trying to protect you from that darkness that rules over demons souls, but we cannot protect you from everything, so, Arrow, we need to you know that sometimes, big things happen that we cant control. And well..." Charlie explained, and turned to her husband to finish it for her. 

He sighed and picked up arrow, making eye contact with him. "what mommy means arrow, is that something bad is happening to your brother. Arrow...Adrien is dying, and as far as we know, there's nothing we can do." Alastor explained. Arrow looked at his parents, big fat tears rolling down his face. The three came in for a hug, holding onto each other, and refusing to let go. 

A huge bang resonated throughout the castle. Alastor stood and instructed them to go into adriens room and hide. They did, Charlie putting all of the kids into a closet, than joined her husbands side outside. 

They looked up, Charlie gulping. They saw something fall, alastor pulling Charlie close, one of tentacles shielding the king and queen. something fell in between them, Charlie was able to snag a look at the small thing. it was a small pink bomb with an X over it. 

The bomb exploded, red cherry smoke going around them. They both coughed and alastor waved it away with his hand. Charlie started feeling faint however. "a-alastor..." she siad and fell. Alastor caught her and held her close. He looked over and saw four figures on horseback. 

he tried to swat them away with one of his tentacles, but nothing happened, and he was feeling MUCH weaker than usual. he groaned and fell ontop of charlie. 

FIVE HOURS LATER. 

Lizzie and Abigor stepped off the teleportation pad, upon seeing the castle in ruin, Lizzie called out for her parents. "MOM?! DADDY?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Lizzie shouted. Abigor looked around, and saw the front yard all burnt up. 

"come on liz, lets go find Arrow and Adrien." he said and made his way upstairs, Lizzie following. 

They found Adrien's room to be the only one in perfect condition. They entered, and looked around. They heard a knock from the closet. They ran over and threw the door open, and they both sighed with relief. 

Adrien was holding arrow on his lap, Arrow had told Adrien what was going on with him, Adrien however, had accepted his fate. 

Abigor helped Adrien up while Lizzie took arrow and held him. "what happened?" Lizzie asked. "well, we just heard a huge bang outside, mom rushed in here with arrow, and shoved me and him in the closet. weve been in here since then." Adrien explained. 

All four of the kids ran down to the front yard, Adrien making a quick stop at the library to grab something. 

Lizzie screamed, making Adrien run outside. What he saw was scarred into mind. The front yard was filled with holes and blood, Lizzie quickly covered arrows eyes. Abigor turned into a hawk and flew towards the front gate and picked up a note. he held it in his beak and flew back over, dropping the note in adriens hands and sat on his brothers shoulder.  

Adrien cleared his throat, and started to read. 

ᥕᥱ hᥲvᥱ ყoᥙr ρᥲrᥱᥒts, ιf ყoᥙ ᥱvᥱr ᥕᥲᥒt to sᥱᥱ thᥱm ᥲgᥲιᥒ, ყoᥙᥣᥣ brιᥒg thᥱ rᥱιᥒᥴᥲrᥒᥲtᥱ to ᥙs.ΤFHM

The triplets looked at each other, dumbfounded. What could they do?! they where just a bunch of teenagers, than they all looked at Adrien, who nodded exciedlty and signaled for them to go for it. 

Lizzie put arrow down. "Arrow, this is really grown up stuff, I want you to use the teleportation pad and go to the hotel, and tell uncle angle and uncle husk that you need to stay with them for a few days." lizzie instructed. Arrow nodded and hugged them all tight and made his way to the teleporter. 

All three of the siblings nodded. 

"Boys, looks like where gonna have to save our parents asses." Lizzie said with a mischievous smirk. 

"you two go get packed up, I have to go get somebody." lizzie said. The boys knew the exact imp she was talking about and nodded. 

Lizzie ran to her zims little hangout. She found zim there tinkering away. Lizzie smiled and cleared her throat. He looked over and his tail started wagging when he saw it was her. "Oh hey Betsey! whats up?" he asked. Lizzie blushed at the nickname. "well, mom and dad...there missing zim." she said. Zim dropped the wrench he was holding. 

"WHAT?!" he asked, his anger rising. through all the years Zim had known the Magne family, they had treated him like he was a part of it. The king and queen where his idols, and by god, if he ever became king, he swore he would rule just as good as them and make them proud. 

"yeah...so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and my twins to find them." lizzie said. Zims tail wagged. He took her hands in his. "of course! let me grab some of my gadgets and lets go!" he said excitedly and rushed to his little work area, grabbing everything he could, and putting in a little bag. He turned towards his girlfriend, all excited for the chance of proving himself to alastor. 

they ran back to the castle, sprinting, lizzie however, felt herself turning. Now she was about 50% good with her shape shifting. Nowhere near abigor, but enough to where if she concentrated enough she could do it. 

Lizzie shimmered and felt herself turn into a white mustang. zim marveled at her, lizzie lowered herself and gestured towards her back. He smiled widely and climbed onto her back. He gently patted her neck, and she started running. 

Zim had to laugh, he had never been on horseback before. 

They made it to the castle, zim jumping off her back when she was still moving but was at a slow pace. They both looked at each other and nodded, and ran up the yard, zim near tears. Out here he had so many memories. Like the one time he accidentally hit a pop flyer, than alastor went to catch it, and it hit him right in his mouth! Zim had felt awful, but alastor assured him he was fine, than told zim he had quite the arm to be able to hit the ball that far.

Zim smiled at the memory and met the siblings outside, lizzie had already transformed back. The four looked at each other and nodded, making there way inside, two things on everyones mind. 

Death and vengeance.