2

New Year's Update! Happy new years everyone! Hope yall had a wonderful year-
Enjoy!
-
-
-
Chris' POV
-
The next day I woke up in an actual good mood. I didnt have anyone wake me up or have to be woken up for anything which was amazing. I was still light headed and on cloud nine from yesterday so im currently just vibing I feel amazing.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen, seeing Jimmy already eating cereal. "Good morning! How'd you sleep bud?" I asked as I grabbed a bowl and poured myself cereal and milk. "Mmm okay" he replied not looking up from his cereal.

"You stayed up late again? You seriously need a full day of sleep, cmon you need the energy" I say and pat his back as i sit down next to him. "Its fine, today wont be as busy though" he said pushing his food aside, the bowl half full. I'll have to make him eat a full meal later, basically remind him to eat in case he gets too caught up in whatever challenge we're doing today.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked, chewing a mouthful of cereal. "Well, romeo, yesterday's video was a huge hit can you guess why" he asked grinning at me while opening up his laptop to pull up the video.

I raised a brow and saw all the comments, which were mostly about me and Chandler from yesterday. I chocked for a bit and got the computer to see closer. "Apparently our fans love you and the guy from yesterday's dynamic, they've even said they shipped yall!" He said and laughed towards the end.

My heart was racing as I skipped to the last part where it was basically a whole 8 min of me and Chandler flirting with each other. Jesus we seem so obvious. Though seeing Chandler on the screen made me smile. God he looked so happy, him and his adorable fucking smile.

I looked back at the comments, some saying "You two are so cute oh my god!" Or other one's in the words of "just kiss him already Chris!;)" And some just complementing Chandler "That guy at the end was so cute!<3".

This really cant be real can it?. "So what does this have to do with today's video?" I asked, clearly not paying any attention as i kept replaying the clip of me with Chandler at the end. "Well today will be a 'giving my friend an hour to spend 100,000 dollars'" I nodded not seeing how any of me and Chandler's situation fits in. "And it will be in pairs! But your teammate must be a stranger which will of course be Chandler!" He said wriggling his eyebrows at me when he mentioned i will be teaming up with Chandler.

I playfully shoved him. "Yeah okay sounds good when are we filming?" I asked, grabbing both of our plates and leaving it in the sink. "In an hour! I already called up the boys!" He said as he made his way to the couch.

After everyone arrived, Jimmy picked up the camera and brought in the bucket of money. "Alright guys! You each get 100,000 dollars in cash! But here's the catch, you all have to get random strangers to team up with you and spend the money!" We all got our money and screamed at the camera, pumped up to get to work. We were all let out and I headed to my truck, already knowing where to go already.

I set up the camera, pressed record, and started driving to the coffee shop from yesterday. "Alright guys! Since yall loved Chan Chan so much yesterday, why not give him a surprise visit!" I said laughing at the stupid nickname i gave him. I arrived and quickly got out with my camera. Garrett, that was his name right?, was working the counter which made finding Chandler way easier.

I walked up to him camera in hand "Yo dude! Im looking for Chandler!" I said. He looked up at smirked "Well well well, here to take him out on a date already? Real smooth dude, he's in the back let me go get him" he said winking at the camera before going to the back room.

I stood there slightly shocked and flustered. Man I wish I was that smooth. He soon came out and there he was, though this time he was wearing a white t-shirt and gray shorts, which showed off most of his legs. I smiled at him and he basically ran towards me. "Hey Chris! Missed you already!" He said giving me a quick hug that caught me off guard but gladly gave into. "Hey buddy, its only been like what? 6 hours?" I asked and laughed with him.