𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Hey." Chris greets him, patting his back. "Seb, this is Elizabeth and Tessa. E, T, meet Seb."

Sebastian raises his head and mumbles a shy "hi."

The girls smile warmly. "Nice to meet you, Seb."

"Y-you too."

Chris grins. "Well, I wanna have a quick chat with Sebby here, you guys go on ahead."

The two leave with a nod of their heads, linking arms and catching up with the rest of the group of students. Chris wraps an arm around Sebastian's shoulders and he flinches.

"Hey, you okay?" Chris asks softly, beginning to walk and dragging Sebastian with him. "I'm sorry about what I said last night-

Sebastian shakes his head. "I-it's okay. I got quite snarky so we're even."

"You sure I-

"Yes."

Chris nods. "Okay."

Once everyone else was quite a far distance away from the two, Sebastian and Chris begin hiking, wanting to only keep to the two of them. Elizabeth and Tessa seemed fine with it, wanting to catch up with one another thankfully.

Walking up the first path was already breathtaking. Sebastian was in absolute awe. It was almost as beautiful as the woods his mother had shown him many many years ago, where they would have picnics and camping trips when his father was away for work. Just the two of them. Happy. Content.

Sebastian tilts his head up to the sky, taking in the suns warmth and flutters his eyes shut with a small smile.

He can remember the one camping trip, Sebastian's favourite out of all of them, where he and his mother played tag, hide and seek, laughed a lot, sung. She would read him a small story before they fell asleep and when Sebastian was close to closing his eyes, she would whisper the same few words every single time.

"You're my speck of stardust. My hope, my charismatic little boy."

Sebastian breaks from his small daze at the soft nudge to his side and he looks over to the culprit in fright. Chris.

"You okay?" Chris asks with a softest of smiles that set Sebastian's heart on fire.

Sebastian nods. "Yeah just.. thinking."

"What of?"

Sebastian smiles. "Oh nothing."

Chris chuckles softly, gazing at the pure happiness shown on Sebastian's glowing face. His eyes were bright under the sun, and Chris could make out little specks of stardust. Sebastian was beautiful.

Sebastian couldn't contain the smile tugging at his lips once they had entered the snug forest, the sun shining through the small cracks in the green leaves, birds chirping, little bunnies hopping around in hopes of finding any sort of food.

That had Sebastian gasping softly and dropping to his knees, holding a relaxed hand out to the shy animal. Chris pauses his movements at not seeing Sebastian by his side and turns his head, heart melting at the sight.