School

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n Let out a small yawn while opening her eyes to only came face to face with Steve's chest. Y/n suddenly tried to move, only to realize Steve was holding onto her tightly. "STEVE WAKE UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" Screamed Steve's mother entering his room awing at the sigh of Y/n and Steve cuddling, not acknowledging Y/n's struggles to get out of Steve's grip.

Steve let out a small yawn while awkwardly letting go of Y/n, He ruffled his soft messy hair while getting up. Y/n crossed her arms childishly. "Y/n darling, Come downstairs Once your done getting ready, And I'll get you a bowl of cereal for breakfast." Steve's mom said with a small smile while heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Y/n tilted her head while following Steve in the bathroom, Steve grabbed his toothbrush while brushing his teeth looking in the mirror. Steve handed Y/n an extra toothbrush while putting toothpaste on it for her. Y/n looked up at Steve copying his actions of looking in the mirror and brushing her teeth.

Steve grabbed a glass of water taking a small sip and swishing the water in his mouth before spitting it in the sink. Y/n copied his actions. Y/n stomach suddenly let out a loud grumble, "Go downstairs and eat, You can brush your hair after your done eating." Steve said looking at Y/n's messy hair as he began to brush his own.

Y/n nodded while exiting the bathroom.

Y/n sat down on a chair while looking at the milk carton in front of her, Steve's mother poured cereal in Y/n's bowl. Y/n gently grabbed the milk carton before slowly pouring it in the bowl, hoping she did it right. Y/n sat the carton of milk down before grabbing her spoon and taking a bite of the cereal. Y/n eyes brighten in delight.

Steve came downstairs with his comb and brush before standing behind Y/n, and began to brush her hair, "Ow- Owie!" Y/n cried out as Steve brushed the knots out of her hair. After Steve finished brushing her hair he took the comb and swiped through it. Y/n looked at Steve with a slight glare, "You hurt...me." Y/n said touching her hair, "I was just getting the knots out, I wasn't purposely trying to hurt you, Sorry..." Steve slightly trailed of ruffling the back of his hair.

"It's okay.." Y/n said taking another bite of her delicious cereal. Y/n watched as Steve began to exit the house, Y/n suddenly jumped up running over to Steve clinging to his arm, "W-Where are you going!" Y/n cried out while speaking once more, "Please don't..." Y/n stopped speaking and thought of the words, "Please don't leave me!" Y/n said on the verge of tears, afraid to be alone, "Whoa- don't cry I'm just going to school."

"I'll be back after school." Steve said trying to calm Y/n down, Y/n looked at Steve confused, "Sch-ool?" Y/n said out loud not knowing what the place is. "Uhm, It's where people learn," Steve explained, "I want to...-Learn! Take me-....With you!" Y/n said still clinging to Steve's arm not letting go.

"You can't...I don't think you're enrolled," Steve said, trying to shake Y/n off, even tho he liked how she clung to him. Y/n gently let go of Steve's arm, "You'll...be-..back?" Y/n slowly questions, Steve nodded while patting Y/n's head.

Y/n watched as Steve left. Y/n shut the door of the house as Steve's mother went up to Y/n, "Since your done with your cereal how about you go watch some tv?"

Y/n slowly nodded her head wondering what a Tv is. Y/n wandered herself into the living room sitting down on the large comfy sofa. Y/n spread herself along the sofa feeling the softness. In front of her sat the tv showing the news of a picture of Y/n and her papa talking. "PAPA" Y/n yelled scared and surprised. He started saying that Y/n is his beautiful daughter and that he's worried about what could happen to her.

Y/n didn't believe him and blew up the tv covering it in black goo, "Papa is...Liar." Y/n mumbled in slightly broken English. Y/n suddenly clenched the side of her head, She looked around the room seeing a faded Eleven, "Eleven." Y/n mumbled reaching her hand out getting off the sofa, Eleven coying her actions

Eleven suddenly disappeared, Steve's mother suddenly entered the room with a loud gasp, while running over to Y/n, "Are you alright sweetie! You didn't get hurt did you?" Steve's mother asked clearly worried while checking Y/n for any scratches and such. "I'm...fine." Y/n said looking up at Steve's mom.

"Oh- Look like we'll need a new Tv! While we're shopping for a Tv we can get you some clothes!" Steve said gushing up at the word shopping, "cause you can't go around in Steve's clothes now can we!" She giggled while pulling on Y/n's arm.

"Shopping?" Y/n mummbled, confused.