The New Sith Rises In Anakin Skywalker...But His Master Is In Love With Him?

Start from the beginning

"Right," Anakin muttered. Obi-Wan smiled behind the cowl.

"We're going back to Tatooine," Obi-Wan said as he fired up the ship. Anakin bristled beside him and he explained, "I believe you have some unfinished business with a certain Dug podracer. Besides, I haven't killed anything in weeks. It's getting to me. I'm not entirely sure who we'll massacre yet, but we'll figure that out when we get there."

Anakin grinned. "Oh, Sebulba," he said. "Yes, I remember him. He never thought I could do anything to hurt him. Now that I'm a Sith, well -- he's got another thing coming."

He paused, then added, "Is this one of those random let's-go-kill-something-for-fun trips you keep going on?"

"Yes. How observant of you," Obi-Wan said, rolling his eyes but smiling anyway. "Punch in the coordinates to the navicomputer, won't you?"

Anakin complied, and the moment they were out of Coruscant's atmosphere, Obi-Wan said, "Alright, punch it."

The stars elongated around them before turning into a swirling mass of blue that was hyperspace as Anakin engaged the hyperdrive. Obi-Wan leaned back in the pilot's chair to wait out the hyperspace ride.

"...Master?" Anakin said after a moment.

"Yes, Anakin?" Obi-Wan replied.

Anakin shifted uncomfortably. "Obi-Wan, I -- I've got something to tell you."

"What is it, Anakin?" Obi-Wan prompted when Anakin hesitated.

"...I'm in love with you," he blurted out in a rush, then blushed furiously. 

Obi-Wan was surprised, but elated. Anakin loved him? He'd thought he was the only one!

Obi-Wan lowered his hood. "Hey, look at me," he said softly. Anakin's blue-grey eyes found his, and Obi-Wan suddenly found that it wasn't so hard to control the Sith eyes anymore. He was aware, somehow, that his eyes were their usual blue. 

Without warning, without even saying anything, Obi-Wan leaned in and kissed Anakin.

Anakin was caught by surprise, Obi-Wan could tell that much. But after a beat of initial shock, Anakin returned the kiss, opening his mouth invitingly. Obi-Wan took the invitation and kissed him harder, deeper. Anakin responded by gently biting down on Obi-Wan's lower lip, making him gasp involuntarily.

They eventually had to breathe, so reluctantly Obi-Wan pulled away.

"That answer enough for you?" Obi-Wan murmured.

"Mm...I want you to kiss me again," Anakin replied, smiling. 

"Maybe not leaning over the console this time," Obi-Wan said with a laugh. 

"Where do you propose we go?" Anakin asked.

Obi-Wan took his hand. "Come on and I'll show you!"

Anakin allowed himself to be pulled. Obi-Wan brought him into the back of his ship, then spun around, backed Anakin against a wall, and kissed him again, hard, fast and deep. Passionate in the way only a Sith could be.

"I love you, Anakin," Obi-Wan murmured, his voice low as he tilted Anakin's head back and started to kiss his throat. 

"Mm...yeah, I noticed, Obi," Anakin gasped. 

"I've loved you for a long time," Obi-Wan told him in between kisses. 

"So have I," Anakin replied. "I've just been too nervous to tell you."

"Well, you needn't have been," Obi-Wan said. "I know you couldn't help it, you didn't know that I shared your feelings."

Obi-Wan kissed him on the lips again, making Anakin shiver.