chapter 7

Rikara now alone that room. Gouri resting. And om look her and he also reading some books. Suddenly gouri start cough. So om takes water and give it to gouri.

"Pls drink this water. "Gouri drinks the water.

" Thanks. "

"Gouri.... "

"Mmm? "

"Are you okk? "

"Physicaly or mentally? "

"Huhh...? Mm both. "

"Physicaly am okk. But mentally am not. I consider him as my brother. I don't think that he will do such thinks. Thank you om to save me that bastard. "

"It's my duty gouri. You are my... "

"Your? "

"Sweet frnd" Gouri get disappointed.

"I know gouri what you expect from me. But pls for your birthday. " Om thought.

After some time shivika and ruvya arrived.

"How are you now gouri? "

"I am okk anika"

"Did this bandar trouble you" Shivaay asked and looking at om.

"Billuuuuu"

"I said the truth om. "

"Then you are cat the wild cat. And see you also have blue eyes like cat. Your name is billu na"

"I have cute eyes. But look at your girly hair. It's too funny"

"If you said about me may be I will forgive you. But you said about my hair. I am not leave you" Om said and goes near shivaay.he bite shivaay's hand.

"Aahhhhhh.you jangali chuhiyaa. Mom found the most fit name you. Jerry. "

"Jerry? " Anirivya asked confused.

"Wohh kuch nahi. "

"It's his Nick name. "

"Bahut cute name hai"

"Thanks gouri"

"Aur mera naam? " Shivaay asked.

"Youre name also cute. "

"No my name is more cute"

"No my name"

"No mine".

" Mine"

"Stop it. Don't you have to shame fight with each other like it".anika scolded shivom.

"Haan jaisa tom and Jerry waisa billu and Jerry. " Rudra said and shivom angrily look ru.

"Stop this silly fight guys. " Bhavya said and shivom nodded.

After some time gouri's parents to come to pick her.

Next:gouri's birthday.

Pls avoid mistake.are you interested new ff based on ishqbaaz? Pls said me. 😊. And forgive me for this boring chappy

.