The Smiths

Bella POV

Nobody ever cared for me the way my mum Renee did, she was my best friend and she was my only friend. When I found out she had died in a car accident it felt like a piece of me was ripped out. My father Charlie on the other hand was never here, the last I had heard of him he was the head of police in forks.

I'm just about to get on the plane to move to Forks with my mums friends the Smiths, Renee always used to say they were lovely and they always wanted a child of their own.

Finally I'm here that flight took forever, hopefully Mrs Smith is going to come and pick me up from the airport doors.

Just then I saw a small thin lady, with white hair and brown eyes, she walked towards me and held a hand out and said "Hello I'm Mrs Smith" I shook her hand and said " Hi I'm Bella, nice to meet you" trying to keep a smile on my face.

She gestured towards her car and got in, I jumped in shortly after that and shut the door,we started speeding down the highway. I was about to bring up a confiscation but then she cut me off by saying "Me and my husband have a few rules in our house, no friends, eat when we eat, no answering back, be in by 7 O'clock and absolutely no boyfriends." I was shocked, was this a joke it isn't a very funny one, I looked over at her face but saw nothing but a cold still face.

I must have fallen asleep because I felt a faint jabbing pain at my side then it got worse, I sat up in a sitting position and looked up and saw an angry looking Mr Smith.

"Is this who we have to look after" he said in an appalled tone " she's not much of a looker is she, I have no idea why her mum calls her Bella."

I stand up but then my knees wobbled and I had to grab the nearest thing possible, that just so happened to be a a table cloth with what looks like China on it, I instantly regret my action but tumbled to the ground anyway.

"Look what you've done, idiot" Mr Smith said as he smacks me then kicks me in the stomach.

"I....I..I'm sorry sir, please don't....." I just managed to say the pain of the kick to overpowering for me to carry on.

He kicked five times in the side and I swear I heard something snap.

Just then Mrs Smith ran in front of him and started to stroke his face saying things like 'she's not worth it' and ' she will be gone in a few weeks ' that didn't bother me at all, we could all see that he had some serious anger issues.

I had my hands clamped over my sides trying to forget the pain, suddenly I heard a voice shout at me "your room is upstairs on your right, stay there until morning no dinner for you tonight" that must be Mrs Smith.

I grabbed the table and pulled my self up and staggered up the stairs having to go back for my suitcase. As I walked in to my room I spotted the smallest bed I have ever seen, I think my body would just about fit on it. Next to that I saw a small cabinet, at least I have somewhere to put my things.

I thought how easy it is just to run away from this hell hole Renee has put me in, of course I would never blame it on her. My thoughts were rudely interrupted but a loud banging on the door and the stomping of boots on wood.

My head whipped up to see a very angry looking Mr Smith.

"You must never destroy or steal anything of ours do you understand me?" Before I could answer his hand came into contact with my left cheek.

"Y..yes sir" I could already feel the blood come up to my cheek.

"Never talk to me again, you are lucky that two brilliant people like us came and saved you from your mother." I could feel the anger boil inside of me.

"How dare you talk about my mum like that" I spat at him, mentally kicking myself for saying that.

The last thing I saw was this boot to my face and side then everything went black...

DON'T OWN TWILIGHT

All rights to Stephanie Meyer

This is my first twilight fanfiction as you could probably see, sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar , I'm not the best at this! I may do Edwards POV if you like x please comment and favourite and I will promise updates as often as I can xxxx

Alice x