Ep.2

Episode 2; Veronica
エピソード2; ベロニカ

6:00 am

Waking up to my bed i lazily go to the bathroom to get a bath and brush my teeth and choose a simple outfit for school
Going downstairs to prepare my breakfast and start heading to school it is now 6:35 in the morning  so i have 25 minutes to go to school before it starts i just walk heading to a boring school and start listening some relaxing music i had my things prepared in my bag before leaving to my apartment to go to school...
Yes i live alone because my parents don't want me so i work at myself finding some jobs for the sake of my life...I just don't know why they don't want me I am that bad? Did i do something wrong in my past?

As I am walking i  check my watch to see it was 6:50 am "Fuck..." i whisper as I am about to get late I run as fast as i could being a good runner i bump into someone i was about to say something when he interrupt me...Yes 'He' his a boy a fucking bastard.... "Are you blind?! Why would bump on me?! Can't you see where we're you running huh?!" owemgeee thiss bijj i wish i could just slap that handsome face of yours  "I'm not blind dipshit is just you who bump me!"  Now take that asshole maybe i could slap you on words ha! "dipshit? You call me a dipshit?!" Urghhhh!!!! I comb my hair into a fist and getting frustrated imaging getting late of school because of this bastard standing in my front "I didn't know you're a deaf also but sorry to tell i won't lose my time on someone like you idiot!" I split my words and run away before he could say something and that conversation won't end 'Ha take that and let my words slap you so bad dipshit!'