(Y/N): Why are you showing them to me, you said you are my ancestor but shouldn't I awake my power a lot sooner.

Gilgamesh: You are right, the reason is when you are born, you were abandonned by your parents, normally, your father had to show you, you're true power, but that fool married a woman who her objective is to destroy my bloodline and with it my power, she convinced your father to help her destroy his own bloodline.

(Y/N): How did I born then

Gilgamesh: When you're mother finally convinced your father, she was pregnant, she wanted to abort you but she couldn't do that, so she give you birth and they abandonned you. She hope my bloodline will disappear if you don't know your legacy but she didn't expect me coming in your mind.

(Y/N): What happend to them ?

Gilgamesh: Don't worry about them, all you have to know is they will never cross the Styx.

(Y/N) know what is the Styx, it is one of the river of hell in the greek mythology, normally, he would be sad even if the person was bad with him but no, he is not sad, he is happy, happy to know they got what they deserved.

(Y/N): I assumed you are here to awake my power right, my ancestor

Gilgamesh smile and answer

Gilgamesh: Yes of course, but before that I want to know what you will do with that power

(Y/N) look at the floor, his hair covered his eyes, he remain silent before saying one word

(Y/N): No

Gilgamesh frowns

Gilgamesh: Why ? If you do not answer, I will never awake you power

(Y/N) then look at him with his red eyes

(Y/N): I will not tell you because a king bow to no one, not even his ancestors and I think you already know what i'm going to do with that power, you are in my mind.

Gilgamesh look at him a few second before laughing

Gilgamesh: AHAHAHAHAH! That the first time i see one of my descending doing that to me, you already know you're place in this world, you are a king, you bow to no one, I was just scared of your place in the world with your dream I don't want my descanding become a buttler, you see what I'm saying.

(Y/N): Of course, a mongrel who want to make a king become a slave, is a dead mongrel.

Gilgamesh and (Y/N) Laughts

Gilgamesh: AHAHAHAHAH! I just warned you, when i will awake your power you will feel pain but once it is over you will be totally different.

(Y/N) acquiesce. Gilgamesh stand up from the throne and walk in front of (Y/N) he then touch the forehead as (Y/N) fell on his knees from the pain he feel, his vision goes dark but not before he heard from Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh: Remember this, use your power do not hide him, make suffer the people you want to make suffer.

3 Days later (Y/N) Pov

3 days have passed since i speak with Gilgamesh and since I am not victim of harassment and I don't remembered how it happend, oh, yes i remember, I launch from the gate of babylon a sword in the babies of the guy who harass me everyday since then I was feared by the bullies and that's a good feeling, I was admired by the one who are bullying. Every students gave me a name I like a lot, it's "The Golden King" 

3 years later 

During this 3 years, I live comfortably, I have everything I want, a life of a king, now i have 18 years old and today will change my life