Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"this is just a imagination cause i
can't even resist this"
-y/n

Y/n POV-7:30 am
I have arrived in school then I go to my locker to get what I need but something that was unexpected fall out.I pick it up and it looks like a letter. I decided to read it before getting my stuff.

Dear Y/n,

Hey I just wanna say that you look beautiful yesterday.I wish you just notice me.I hope I have enough bravery to see you.But not now tho of course,ill be waiting...

                       -Secret Admirer

Huh? Im so confuse well ill just keep it. Then I head to class.I decided to not think about the letter instead think of the dorms since tomorrow we will move in.

Beomgyu POV - 6:00 am
I arrived at school and set down my stuff and go to y/n's locker with a letter in my hand.I just slip it in and hopefully I can watch her reading it! Can't wait for her reaction!

7:15 am

Im still waiting for y/n to read the letter but there's still no sign of her I decided to go to the bathroom while waiting.After 14 minutes I decided to go back to my hiding place.But one thing my heart beats faster.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I saw her reading the letter.

She looks quite confused which makes me sad.I decided to go back to class since the bell is going to ring in like 25 minutes or something.

Y/n POV
As much I want to think about the dorms I keep on thinking about the letter...Is it a prank or something...My phone rings...Its my boss and I accept it

Y/n:Hello boss?

Boss:Y/n why did you not come to work like for 3 days...

Y/n:Oppss I forgot to tell you...Ummm I will only work there at like holidays summer break winter break like that...

Boss:Ahhh right your school started.Well study hard y/n!

Y/n:Thank you boss!
I ended the call *bell rings* Welp time for classes

Lunch break

Beomgyu POV
I keep on staring at the entrance waiting for something or someone...

Soobin:Yahhh you deaf?

Beomgyu:Huh no why?

Yeonjun:You have been staring at the entrance since we got here.

Beomgyu:Im just waiting for something...

Taehyun:You sure your waiting for something and not a someone *wiggling eyebrows*

Beomgyu:Yahhh stob it I'm older than you!!

Huening Kai:Looks like someone is waiting for......*looks at taehyun*

Taehyun:miss cash register....

Yeonjun and Soobin:Huh who is miss cash register??

Beomgyu:NO ONE
I blushed...

Taehyun:Lol miss cash register is one of our classmate.

Beomgyu:UGHHHH

*Bell rings*

Huening Kai:She didn't even come.Sad life for Beomgyu hyung.

After break

We head back to class and we start learning some boring things

After school

I told my hyungs and the maknaes that I will stay a little longer.I go to the library until its 5:00 pm I'm already sure that no one is here until 5 so I got out of the library and go to y/n's locker slip another letter that I have just done when I was in class.Cause I'm to lazy to wake up so early in the morning so yeah.

Question:
What is your favorite food?