"There's a 10% chance the device is the cause?" Dinah breathed in shock.

"Actually, 10.21," Felicity smiled nervously.

Kara groaned, burying her face in her hands, Oliver rubbing her back comfortingly.

Lena Luthor

Lena finished washing her hands, shutting off the sink, then swallowed, looking down at her hands. "Someone just – " She swallowed hard. "Someone just tried to kill me. I shouldn't be putting you and Ruby in danger."

"That woman is in custody, thanks to one of those occasional vigilantes," Sam shook her head, closing the refrigerator door. "No one will be looking for you here. You're safe. So take your Louis Vuittons off, relax, and chug this."

"Really isn't necessary," Lena shook her head, even as she took the glass of water she held out.

"Stop it," Sam shook her head. "You're dehydrated."

"You could have been shot," Lena argued. "You shouldn't be hiding me!"

"Whats a friendship if your not in risk of being shot at least once?"

"You gave me a break when I needed it the most," Sam argued right back. "Let me return the favor."

Lena was about to argue again when she caught sight of movement behind Sam. Ruby entered the living room, her arms piled high with sheets and blankets. Sam smiled fondly at her daughter, and Lena sighed. "One night," she finally agreed.

"Great," Sam grinned. "See? This is what friends are for!"

"If Ruby was sick, would you still be my friend?" Lena asked quietly.

"I would still help you. Because you didn't do it," Sam said. Ruby and Sam hugged Lena.

Sam bit her lip, looking down.

Alex Danvers

Alex tried to not look at Maggie as she kept packing one of her boxes, then suddenly, the music playing on her phone changed. She looked up from what she was doing, seeing Maggie toss back a shot like it was nothing before offering the bottle. Alex sighed, then took it, chugging a drink of her own, making Maggie laugh and start dancing. She held out her arms, and Alex took her hands, allowing Maggie to pull her into a dance, smiling.

She and Maggie spent a few minutes dancing before Alex pulled Maggie close, kissing her hard. She started pushing Maggie back towards her bed, and smiling, Maggie helped tug the auburn-haired woman's shirt off.

Kara Danvers

Kara slowly opened Sam's door, frowning when she saw the lights inside were off. She heard a glass shatter, then straightened. "Lena?"

She found Lena sitting at the island looking like a wreck. "Hey," she said. "Hey, look." She held up the wine bottle before pouring herself another glass. "I made a metaphor."

"I don't like drunk Aunt Lena," Rose said.

"Maybe drunk Aunt Lena should meet drunk Aunt Kara and drunk Uncle Barry," Rebecca said.

"No!" Kara and Barry said loudly.

"Are you here alone?" Kara looked around.

"Sam's running my company, Ruby's at a friend's," Lena nodded. "What news from the front?"

Kara cleaned up the glass shards, then sighed. "Winn and Felicity tested the device again," she answered.

"And?" Lena pressed. When Kara didn't answer, she closed her eyes. "Great," she grumbled. "So I could be a child killer."