FRIEND OF A FRIEND

Start from the beginning

Everything was overwhelming him at the moment, but most of all, he could feel Callisto's health fading. Anakin didn't have his lightsaber, and Ahsoka had taken her's back. He couldn't save Callisto with the Force since he couldn't get the damn thing of his head

🚨PLAY SONG ATTACHED TO CHAPTER OR SAD ROMANCE SONG OF YOUR CHOICE NOW IF YOU DESIRE🚨

As soon as all three ships were in hyperspace, Anakin rushed over to Callisto. She was slumped over in the passenger chair, buckled in.

Anakin carefully unbuckled her and held her, sitting on the floor.

"Calli? Calli wake up," Anakin gently shook her.

"Ani? You saved me?" She asked weakly.

"Of course, babygirl. You gonna be ok until we get to Coruscant?" He asked. Tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn't lose her like he lost his mother. He just couldn't.

"I hope so. He hurt me so bad, Ani. Did you kill him?" She asked, reaching up to hold his cheek.

Anakin put his hand over hers. "He's knocked out in the back, we're gonna put him in jail. Possibly even a death penalty. You're ok. Rest, ok?"

She closed her eyes and let him buckled her back into the seat. He put the seat into a horizontal position so she could lay down.

"Anakin..." Callisto whispered. Anakin stopped and looked down to her.

"Yeah?" He knelt down to her height, placing his hand under her head so she could see him.

"Kiss me."

"Why?" He asked. He loved kissing her, but why now?

"In case I don't make it to see you again. I want you to know how much I love you," She spoke quietly, opening her eyes.

She stared into his baby blues, "Don't you dare talk like that. You're gonna be fine. As soon as this thing is off my head I'm using all my power to save you, ok?"

"Kiss me, damnit Ani," Callisto demanded.

Anakin sighed, kissing her slowly. She put her hands in her hair and played with his curls just how he liked. Anakin was a sucker to everything she did to him. He loved her touch, now more than ever.

One of his tears added a salty taste to their kiss as the ship jumped out of hyperspace. He held her head and her body close to him as the ship's autopilot made the descent to land.

"Just stay with me, ok?" Anakin begged as they parted.

Callisto closed her eyes and gave him a small smile before resting. Anakin stood up and wiped his tears, piloting the ship to land. As soon as they landed it, guards started examining the ship and got Callisto off to medical help.

Mace and Anakin and Ahsoka all stood on the red carpets of Coruscant's temple.

"Where is she?" Padmé asked, running over to her childhood friends.

"Getting surgery now," Anakin said sadly, looking down with pain.

"Ahsoka? Oh my God, it's so great to see you! I would love to catch up but these are very stressful times," Padmé grinned and hugged the small horned girl.

"You too, Padmé. Saving Anakin's skin, as always!" Ahsoka smiled and used one of her lightsabers to cut the machines off Anakin and Mace's heads.

They rubbed their temples and used the Force to help heal their minds.

"Little 'Soka, you've grown. How old are you now?" Plo Koon asked.

"I'm eighteen now," She said proudly. Her horns had grown and she looked like a fully grown woman.

The council asked them questions and they answered them all. Obi-Wan noticed Anakin's mood, but before he could talk to him, Anakin ran off.

Anakin couldn't focus. He practically leaped there, tears growing. The Force told him Callisto needed him. She was dying.

He sprinted to the medical facility and saw her going in for surgery.

I won't give up on you, Anakin thought. He had to learn who he was by living with her, and they still had so much time in life.

He had to save her. She couldn't be like his mom.

He watched as tears fell. The machine flatlined, indicating her death. Anakin broke the glass with the Force, his raw pain knocking everything down.

"CALLISTO!" He screamed and knelt beside her. He put his hands on her head and gave her all the life he could.

Before he knew it, he had given her almost all of his. He laid on the floor, staring into the world for his last few seconds. All he needed to hear was the first few beats of the heart monitor for him to know it was ok.

She was ok. And that, was what mattered.

"Master!" Ahsoka's voice was muffled as Callisto looked over the bed. Anakin's eyes fluttered shut as he was carried away on a stretcher.

All he could hear was Callisto's sobs.

She's sad? Why is she sad? He thought. I saved her. She can live through me. Just as we were supposed to be.

Anakin had an oxygen mask put on as he took one last breath.

well i'm crying. great.
another book over?
no jk i wouldn't do that to y'all THIS early in the sequel :(