"No see the lips I want where placed right next to your uterus and Im so tall so I might have to get down on my knees for a minute. "  I said jokingly 

"You're just nasty!"   she said playfully pushing me. 

I spotted Mrs tina  and Matthew walking our way.  

"Yall wasting time lets go, I got places to be." He said as he walked ahead of us. 

"Daddy." Bey cried out.

"Don't worry about him, you know how he gets.." Mama Tina said comforting Bey.  

We walked into the lobby entrance and asked for directions.  We had to literally wait 10 minutes because they claim they were on their break.   We sat there waiting in the waiting area when doctors started flying from left to right going into the room where Beys surgery was taking place.  This had us all curious even Matthew decided to start carring for 10 seconds

Kelly's POV

          I decided to invite Ty and Michelle over because these kids a mess they're all bad with good parents, that don't make since. 

"I'm bored." Yu said loudly.

"Yeah I am to." Michelle chimed in.

"We can watch a movie." Brook suggested.

"Lets watch Tommy The Train." Chance yelled as he held up his toy train. 

"Chance you's  six years old not three we not watching Abc kids or whatever yall call that." Ty said as he went over to the DVD shelf, "What yall wanna watch?" he asked as he looked back at us.

"Tommy TheTrain!" Chance yelled again.

"Lil boy we not about to watch some trains talk thats just boring, be realistic." Ty said shooting Chance's suggestion down again.

"He is being realistic." Jr. said taking up for Chance.!

"Just shut up," Ty said as he grabbed a DVD case from off the shelf. 

"Whats that called?" Michelle asked looking at the clear disc. 

"It didn't say. Ty said as he put it in. 

"Oh my god turn it off thats just nasty." Brook yelled covering Chance and Jr's eyes.  

"Damn I didn't know Bey could deep throat." Ty said pointing at the screen.

I sat there in shock watching this. 

"May the lord bless her." Michelle said holding her heart. 

"Yall gone upstairs." Ty said shooing them away.  

"I....Cannot...believe they made a sex tape."  I said still not believing this was real even if it was in full display for me to see.   

"Damn this is 30:00 minutes long." Ty said    

I felt myself gag a little.  "I'm gone beat her ass when I see her, Why would they put this on the DVD shelf for people to see."  I semi-yelled.  

"Remember it was their decision kells." Ty said looking back at me.

"Who cares just turn it off!" Michelle said with her eyes closed now.

Chance's POV

          "What you think they watching?" Jr. asked as we both played with our action figure toys. 

"I don't know" I said as I knocked some of his dinosaurs down.  I was glad to be the black army they're the coolest ones on the whole planet. 

"Man you cheating." he said as he knocked all of my dinosaurs down.  

"You cheating." I said as I hit him.   

"Dang who got hit?!" Brook yelled from across the hall. 

"Nobody!" Jr. replied quickly.  

"That was close" I said looking at him. 

"Shut up." Jr. said as he put on his favorite Air force nikes.  

"Hey, where you going?."  I asked sitting up looking at Jr.

"Somewhere you not gone be at." He said as he climbed out of the window.

"You know you can die if you fall out that window" I said staring at him crazily.  

"Yeah yeah just cover for me while I'm gone." Jr. said climbing down.  

I immediately ran to brooklyn's room to snitch.

"Brooky, Jr climbed out the window" I said looking at her. 

"So he'll be back go play the xbox or some while he's gone." She said making a good point, since he never lets me play it. 

Jr Pov

           I rode my bike over to the court and saw Dav and some other guy standing there,  "Hey yall, whats up" I said fearfully.  

"Did we tell you to speak, No I didn't think so." Dav said smacking the back of my head.  

"So you know how to steal right?" One of the other guys asked me as he looked back at his friend or brother im guessing. 

"Yeah man I steal all the time." I said lying but suddenly regretted it when he pointed to my Dads clothing sore.

"Go get a watch out of there for me." Dav said daringly.  

"Are you crazy thats my dads store!" I said trying to say it in a proper manner. 

"Either do it or lay down." he said trying to be all hood with it.

"I'm not a fighter but I'll fight if I have to." I said letting him know I wasn't a punk, but he did this thing that caught me off guard he started whistling he did it about three or four times. And a group of kids came walking up, I knew I was about to get jumped.  

"You said you'll fight what? don't look so tough now you won't be a lil pretty boy when we get done with you." Dav said sizing me up.  

"If yall gone fight me, you gotta catch me first." I said as I took off running taking every short cut and every corner until I tripped and busted my knee.  

"Owww." I screamed holding my knee close to my chest rolling over on the ground in pain.

David and his little crew came running up a little later.

"Look at this punk,  he cryin like a little baby. I'm gone let yall handle this one." Dav said walking away.   

Punches where being thrown left to right people where kicking me spitting on me.  One of them even cut me. 

In the corner of my eye I saw a black SUV pull up and stop right in front of the fight.   They didn't even stop  hitting methey just kept going until my Dad got out of the truck and scared them away.  He started  walking up to me. 

"Aye man you goo- Jr!" he said staring at me in a disapproving way.  

"Is everything alright!" I heard mama yell.   

I would rather get jumped again then get in this truck with her,  he picked me up and gently placed my right next to her.

"Oh my gosh, What happen to you!  she said as she examined each side of my face, arms and legs, "Who did this to my baby!" She said hugging me.

"How you get out here in the first place, because from what I hear you snuck out" Dad said looking at me from the mirror veiw.  

"Its true" I said coughing placing my head down when I saw a small, small little pink blanket.   "Is that the baby!?" I asked looking at them in a confused way.  

End Of Pov

Comment

Vote