"Well what is it?" I ask

"She told Greta to tell Luca to always remember that she is in control..which doesn't make sense." Marco says

I think about it and back to that day at the restaurant. I think about Tori and what she would do or at least what I think she might do.

"It actually makes perfect sense."
I suddenly say

Luca seems interested in my point of view as he says "Go on.."' Everyone else seems confused.

"I didn't know her personally for long, but I know just by spending time with her that she is not only smarter than most, but she's also clever. Before we walked out of the restaurant that day it was like her body told her what was going to happen. It was the strangest thing. It doesn't take a genius to know she obviously already had a plan in place. Greta is proof of that.. which means she was in control the whole time. She knew they would find her, and she was ready for them." I say 

"Why would she let herself be taken then?" Francesco asks

"I'm not sure but she her plan was that she would be taken. She had a syringe in her purse, and before we walked out of the restaurant she shot it in her arm." I tell them as I put together the pieces.

"She gave herself a drug before they took her so she didn't feel pain or so she wouldn't care what they did to her." Marco suggests

"No." Michael says

"She would never do that." Alex adds

In that moment I understood. They were the ones blowing up the Russian compound that day. They were trying to save Tori, which they did but in doing so they also saved me. They must know all of what happened to her, and that's why they are being so firm.

"Where did she put the syringe? If we can get our hands on it we can have it tested."
Riccardo says

"We don't have that kind of time."
Valente says

"We don't need to find it. Tori put it back in her purse,  that she sent here with me. My guess is it's so they wouldn't find it. What if whatever was in that syringe, is some kind of tracking device? I saw the Russians do it to their slaves when they sent them on errands, what if she took one of theirs when she was there before."
I explain my thought without even thinking

"She was there before?" Valente asks

"дерьмо(shit)" I say to myself in Russian for spilling that fact to him. Although Luca looks at me in confusion along with Alex and Michael.

"You know about.." Alex says but cuts his own self off before he finishes.

"Yeah. I escaped from the Russian compound the same night you came to rescue her. I didn't know her then but I had seen her a few times. Four days ago before she was taken again, we were at breakfast, and she told me the truth."
I tell Alex honestly

"Someone tell me what is going on!"
Valente demands

Luca sighs but explains.

"When Tori was in a New York, she went to a club and Adrian took his chance and drugged her. She escaped the next morning but he's been after her ever since. She never knew why, until she learned about Anatoly's obsession with her mother." Luca explains the version he knows, which isn't the real one.