Fun House (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Puddin' did ya see that! I got 2 birds with one stone!" Harley chirped, happy that she had done such a good job.

"Yes, yes, my darling, and what a lovely stone this is." Joker replied, gesturing to Harley's mallet like it was the most precious jewel in the world. "Now, Harley dear, do me one last favor while I round up the rest of the birdies and tie them up would you?" He asked, the red paint on his lips cracking as he grinned mischievously.

"You got it puddin'!" Harley answered before dragging the heroes off.

The Joker smiled widely, checking his phone to see where the other vigilantes were when he spotted the 2 groups you had split into to scour the building. He eyed the dots that were Damian and Bruce, who were on the other end of the building as well as you and Tim. Joker's eyes widened a bit. A new bat for him to play with!?

Splendid...

"This is going to be so much fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Batman and Robin scouted the other end of the building, trying to be as quiet as possible as their eyes constantly scanned the area, readying to defend themselves from any and every possible threat. So far however, the only things that they could hear were their own heartbeats, as well as their footsteps, while all they could see were themselves, each-other, and the darkness ahead of them.

The tension wasn't eased in the slightest by the silence, as it only served to put them more on edge. It had almost become somewhat of a relief when a smoke bomb had been dropped on them from above. They took the initiative by dodging the smoke and leaping towards higher ground, jumping onto the corners of the room, their hands pressed tightly onto the walls beside them.

Bruce turned toward Damian, a serious expression on his face. "Ready your weapon, someone's here." He whispered.

Damian needed no further instruction as he readied his staff before jumping down to the ground, keeping his staff at the ready. Bruce following shortly after, his hands never straying too far from his belt.

Just then, the duo heard what sounded like a cackle coming from behind them and proceeded to follow the voice, their capes fluttering behind them as they ran

Straight into a cage...

In which the iron door was slammed shut by none other than Harley Quinn

The cage then promptly lifted them both up from the ground and in front of a catwalk, where the Joker proudly stood, his hands behind his back and a wicked smile on his face as he watched his now trapped victims. Batman gripped the iron bars of the cage, furious that he and his son had been trapped so easily.

"Joker! What is the meaning of this!? What are you planning!?" He shouted, not liking at all what was about to happen.

"Oh, batsie, you always assume the worst of me!" The Joker exclaimed dramatically, placing a hand over his heart to further exaggerate his response. "Well, if you really must know, I have something special planned just for you and your little bats!" He said, pulling out a control pad with two buttons, pressing the top one, and raising two metal tables, which were restraining Nightwing and Red Hood with metal restraints, both of which were trying to break free of, but to no avail.

"Joker, let them go!!" Damian roared, now mirroring his fathers' anger towards the Joker.

"Oh, come now little one, its not like I'm going to kill them or anything. Just a little something to make you all a little more understanding of what we are trying to do for this city."

 Damian hit at the bars with his staff, now even more determined to escape now that lives were potentially on the line. Both vigilantes started banging on the bars, eager to escape and save their family members.

In his haze of anger, Damian remembered that you and Tim hadn't gotten caught yet, as evident by the fact that neither of you could be spotted in the room. He slipped his hand towards the mic hidden away just underneath the corner of his mask to relay a message to you while everyone else was distracted.

That is, until he started laughing and fell over unconscious...

While Damian had been trying to get his message of warning across, Harley had taken the initiative to throw in some of Joker's laughing gas and watch as the Batman and Robin inhaled the gas, started coughing, started laughing, and then fell unconscious.

Amused by the outcome of their interaction, Joker walked up to Harley and kissed her on the cheek, to which Harley giggled too. She loved it when she made her "boyfriend" happy.

"Wonderful job Harley! That was truly a sight to behold! Now, let's load these two up on the machine and gather up the last of the bats, hmm?" Joker asked, excitement evident in his eyes.

Harley cackled loudly, gripping her mallet tightly and looking at the Joker with a wide smile on her face.

"You got it Puddin'!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Here's a little (late) Christmas present for ya, part 3 of this story! 

Writing part 4 as you read!! Vote, comment, and enjoy the story!!!