"Americans?"

Four and Yvette shared a glimpse at each other before shrugging simultaneously. "I don't know."

"The Americans caught him years back and gave him to his brother," she explained, jutting her chin to Rovach's photo. "That bald-looking fella."

"You like him though, One, yeah?" Four asked Seven. "He's definitely an arsehole, but a likable arsehole, no?"

She laughed. "Well, when you put it that way."

Seven stared at the two of them before he deadpanned, "No."

"Well," Four mumbled, "he likes you."

Seven made a noncommittal noise before making his way out of Four's trailer. "By the way — Zero, One wants you in the main room in an hour." He waved at them before shutting the door behind him.

Yvette groaned and made to get up, only to have Four grip her waist. "Don't go," he said, leaning over to murmur into her ear, "he said you have an hour — that's plenty of time, if you ask me."

A smirk tugged up her lips, and instead of leaving, she shifted and straddled Four on the chair instead. Cocking her head to the side, she watched the way he was looking at her. "And what did you have in mind?" she crooned, pushing the hood over his head and revealing his blond hair she loved running her fingers through.

Four grinned, and without warning, he leaned forward and pressed his mouth on her neck. They were a frenzy of tongue and teeth as she hastened to shed her clothes off of her and off of him. Eager to feel his skin on hers, she wrapped her arms around him to draw him closer.

His mouth traveled south and found her breast, taking one between his lips. A moan left her, loud and unrestrained — just as he liked — when he ran his tongue over the small hurt from gently biting and sucking on it.

And when she rolled her hips against his, Four growled under his breath and hooked her legs around him as he lifted her up. With his concentration on the other breast, he walked them over to the bed further inside his trailer.

Four loved pleasuring her — it was one of his favorite things to do. Hearing the noises she made and the way she'd grip his hair when she'd buck her hips against his face made him insane. And today wasn't any different when they tangled themselves under the sheets, bringing the other to their height of release with Yvette raking her nails down his back with her hipbones slightly bruised from his hold on her.

"I'm so late to that meeting," Yvette murmured after a couple more fucks. She was laying on his arm, her bare legs sprawled over his as he idly played with her fingers on his chest.

"You're always late to his meetings," Four countered playfully, his voice deep and slightly hoarse as his accent got thicker.

Yvette chuckled to herself, biting her lip before she rolled on top of him so she was straddling him again. With a hand bracing herself on his chest, she reached the other between them to take him, already feeling him respond to her touch. "One last before I go?"

➳ ➳ ➳

     "You're late," One said by way of greeting as she strode inside the abandoned airplane.

     "I know, I know," Yvette said, sliding the boxes on the table as Three reached for one. "But I brought pizza."

Three ripped a large bite off with his teeth and said through a mouthful, "Come listen to this — Rovach should be talking to the generals any minute now."