Chapter 37

~Morgan's POV~

Sawyer had been out for what seemed like hours, constantly sending me picures of him at Haverty's sending me all the adorable and beautiful furniture he was finding. I felt like I was coming down with something, so I stayed home with the dogs, just to be sure I wasn't becoming sick. I sat in silence between the minutes Sawyer wasn't texting or calling, to hear the waves hit the beach, peacefully. I sighed and took a deep breath. The back door was open, and the salty air flooded in from the beach, along with the sounds of the waves, caused a peaceful tone for me. I walked outside, going towards the pool and sitting near the edge, dipping my feet into the warm, heated water. 

"For once, I'm really, really happy," I whispered to myself, looking out at the clear piece of ocean connected to our house, and remembered Lauren and Joey were coming to visit tomorrow. Lauren and I still facetimed and texted everyday, she was updating me on her and Joey's new vlog channel, and how everything in LA was nice, but hot, as it always was. All honesty included, I did miss Los Angeles, greatly, but being back on the east coast where I was born, held a special insight in my heart. I texted Joey a lot, making sure he was taking care of Lauren and all was going well. Lauren and Shane stayed just friends, as Shane had Lisa, and as far as I was concerned, we hadn't had any connection with Dallas. Lauren was nervous about me going away, her being in LA with maybe Dallas, but it seemed everyday her worries evaporated into something beautiful. 

Gosh, I missed her. Everyone else, too. Sawyer and I would make new friends here and he would be closer to home, to his grandma and mom which was always a plus. I moved my feet and watched the ripples around my legs. I clutched my stomach and groaned. I stood up and walked back into the house, making  a little trail of water, up the winding staircase and down the hall, into Sawyer and I's bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and went into my cabinet, extracting a pregnancy test from the box and staring at it blankly. I guess it was worth a shot. All the others I had taken recently all turned up negative. 

I sat down on the toilet, unwrapped it and then peed on the stick, waiting a few minutes for the results to turn up. 

I grabbed the stick and stared at the results. I got up from the toilet, throwing the stick in the trash and then washing my hands. I got my phone from my back pocket and told Siri to call Sawyer. It rang only twice before Sawyer picked up. 

"Hey," he said softly into the phone. "What's up? Is everything okay?" I smiled and laughed stofly into the phone at Sawyer's concerned voice. 

"I'm fine," I said back into the phone, softly, my hand covering my stomach. "Are you still furniture shopping?"

"Yup, why?" Sawyer asked, I could hear a man talking to him on the other side of the phone. 

"Looks like you're going to have to buy a crib while you're there," I said and Sawyer dropped the phone.

-------------------------------------------The End Of A Saga----------------------------------------

I just wanted to thank everyone who read, voted, commented, favorited, added or followed me on Wattpad. This book was my very first book on Wattpad and it amazes me to see how successful it became. 160K reads on my first book and 45K reads on this one. That amazes me and I can never, ever thank you enough. The Sawyer Hartman Series was my personal favorite out of all my books, and I thank everyone who gave me strength and pushed me throughtout this journey. As it pains me, to end the best thing that has happened in my Wattpad "career" the stories are not dead and are not forgotten. They are just completed, and completed is good. I feel as though I have accomplished something beautiful. For those of you, that have read these books since the very beginning, I want to thank you the very most, for you are the dearest in my heart. Please keep in mind, both of these books will be kept up on my page for all of your enjoyment. Thank you so much, readers, and I HIGHLY encourage you to read my other stories, as they are also growing quite popular. My personal favorite is "All We Got Is Basketball" my Blake Griffin fan fiction. 

I also wanted to bring to your attention that I am starting to move away from the fan ficiton genre and move into romance, horror and drama. As I do want to be a writer, I need to upgrade my writing to a higher level that will give me a challenge for developing plot, characters, theme, setting, etc. 

But again, I thank you for reading, this may be goodbye on this story, but not on my others. I love you. <3