Double Update! Rebooting this.

Okay, I know I've been dead. I haven't been on this site in a long while and it's simply because I just don't like it. I hate this story so much knowing I can be so much better. I don't like this profile because it's full of stories I didn't put my heart into and just spewed out. This was the one story I enjoyed writing but I lost my spark for it. 

Well, there is now no need to worry as it's coming back! I won't be coming back here though. I'm just going to make this a haven for dumping quick ideas and possibly evolving them into something better on either Fanfiction.net or Archive of Our Own. I will most likely use Archive more. I was in a really bad spot and I was super stressed, I wrote to get rid of emotions instead of channeling them into something that could possibly be great.  I'm still quite stressed but I'm doing much better and I thank you so much for all your support! 

I am incredibly flattered that so many people enjoyed this story so far and enjoyed most of my stories in general. I'd hate to let you all down. So I'll be moving this all to archive under the name 'Writing Weeb'. A link to this will be at the end of this update. I thank you all so much for supporting me and helping me grow as a writer. I'll be sure to return such a favor by branching out more and giving you wonderful people better stories full of content and life. I hope you all understand and have a wonderful day. I will see you on the flip side my wonderful weebs.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/WritingWeeb