Asano X Reader (Move away)

You and Asano are childhood friends. You always played together and spent time with eachother. Took it in turns to go to eachothers house. You and Asano got along really well and you made a promise to eachother that you will always be there for one an other as well.

But sometimes you have no control over what happens.

"Y/N! Guess what I got a new game we can play together I was thinking about if we-"

"I have to move away Gakushu." You told him.

His eyes widened and his cheerful face turned into a sad one. He was shocked at what you just told him. "where to?" He asked you.

"England." You answered.

His eyes widened as he realized England was really far away from Japan. "Why do you have to go?" He asked you, you could hear the sadness in his voice as he said those words.

"My father is having a work trip and has to go to England for a few years. So we will live there for a while. I will come back some day Gakushu I swear it." You told him.

"When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. I only came over here to tell you the news that I will be leaving tomorrow. I have to go back. I'll be on the 9 o'clock plane." You said to him.

He nodded and watched you leave his sight. You got home and started to pack all the things you will need. Once you finished it was already night time and you went to sleep.

~~Time skip next day~~

You and your family was making your way to the plane as you was about to go through the gate you heard a voice. "Wait! Y/N!" You stopped and looked back. Asano was running towards you. He held something in his hand. "Here. A keyring. You'll always remember me then." You looked shocked as you looked at the keyring. It was a cat keyring. A lucky cat. You looked at him and smiled. You took it and held on to it.

"Thank you Asano. Bye." You said walking away.

"Bye! Have a safe trip!" He shouted back.

~time skip~

That was 9 years ago now. I wonder if he is alright. Also what is he doing right now.

As the plane landed and you got off you took your things and went to your house. You didn't sell the house since you would be coming back. And just in time to be able to finish your 3rd year in Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

You waited for your parents to get off the plane and you went to your house. You unpacked all your things and took a walk around the street. Went to the shop to some things too.

Once you finished you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw a red haired boy and a blue haired boy. "Oh I'm sorry I should have watched where I was going." You smiled and walked passed them. Both of them seemed shocked at what you said but they carried on walking anyway.

Both of them wondering who you were.

Once you got back to your house you unpacked the food and made yourself something to eat since your parents didn't want anything.

After that you went to sleep.

~Time skip~

It's your first day at your new school and your in the top class. 3-A. You got your uniform on and went to the school. You didn't know where you was going so you stopped the person you closest to.

"Hey I know you... Don't I?..."

"Your the girl that bumped into Karma yesterday. I'm Nagisa Shiota." He said to you.

"Ooooh. Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you. Can you help me."

"Sure. What with?"

You took out a piece of paper and showed him. You explained that your new to the school and don't know where your going. He smiled and told you where to go. "Ah, I get it Thank you Nagisa." You said to him and walked off.

As you walked into the school everyone was looking at you. You made your way to the principals office. Knocked first and then went in. "Ah Y/N. Nice to see you again."

"Like wise." You answered with.

"If you follow me we are having an assembly. I'll welcome you there. Stay by my side."

"Yes sir."

You followed him and stood next to him when the assembly had began. You looked at each and everyone student. Two stood out to you Karma and Nagisa. You smiled and waved at them. Both of them was shocked and waved back. Some people looked to where you was waving.

"And now I would like to introduce our new student. Come on." He said to the students and then you.

You walked up to the podium passed a certain someone and his friends. "Hello. My name is Y/N it's nice too meet you all I hope we all get along and can be friends." You said while stepping away from it and back to where you standing before.

Everyone looked at you like you was crazy. You hung your head and allowed your face to be covered by your hair. Once it was over you ran over to Nagisa and smiled. "Hiya!" You said to him.

He looked at you and smiled so did Karma. "You must be Karma. I'm sorry for bumping into you the other day."

"It's alright."

"Y/N! Y/N!" You heard someone run over to you.

You turned and looked at the boy. "You are?" You asked him.

He stopped and looked at you with shock. He didn't know what to do now. You started to laugh and hugged him. Nagisa and Karma was shocked. "I'm joking Gakushu. I know who you are. How've you been?" You asked him.

"Good... When did you get back?" He asked you.

"Yesterday. Place haven't changed at all. And neither have you."

"What?! I have! I grew taller."

"Yeah, yeah. Your attitude haven't tho." You said flicking his forehead.

Karma and Nagisa was shocked. Asano started walking away and you went with him. You turned to Nagisa and Karma and waved bye to them.

You got into class and you two was still arguing with eachother. All the class looked at the two of you Asano's father started to laugh as the both of you took your seats. He explained that you all are doing well and how you should improve and he wants you to work that.

~few months later~

You and Asano has been spending everyday with eachother and now you two are finally dating. You both love eachother and can't wait to see what happens next.

*****************************************
And there we go! This was requested by randomeruser_ thank you for requesting.

Karma: went all out on this one huh. 1150 words.

Well yeah I haven't updated anything in a while so why not.

Karma: true. Well guys if you have anymore requests let us know! Also hello.

Haha... Hope you enjoyed it

Karma: thanks for reading

Bye for now.

Karma: bye for now!