Asano X Reader (Desire)

*Lemon*

Class A the class where the top notch students are. The most smartest of all the school. And the student council president, is Gakushuu Asano. He's well liked with the boys but more liked by the girls.

And yes that includes Y/N L/N. She's a smart girl with a lot of boys that like her. But none of the girls. She's not that much liked with the girls. And the boys don't like to show that they like her.

You walked into class and saw everyone's eyes on you. Yep you were late. You looked at the teacher and bowed. "Sorry I'm late." You said. You didn't really have an excuse. You was late because you over slept. You slept passed your alarm.

(Anyone else do that? Or is it just me?)

You walked to your seat after your teacher told you to. You made eye contact with the strawberry blonde. Your E/C eyes met with his purple ones. You could see something in them but you didn't know what.

You went to your seat and sat down. You looked around and mostly the girls was looking at you because of the fact you and Asano made eye contact. You sighed and tried to hide your self from them all. But what you didn't know was a certain purple eyed smartass was looking at you.

The lesson was going on like usual and finally it was break. You did have a best friend. Huh? What happened to her?

Oh well she stopped being your friend because she liked Asano and of cause so did you. You started to eat your lunch when Asano walked up to you. You looked at him and your eyes widened. "Y/N. Come with me for a minute." He asked you.

You looked at him unsure of you what you should do. Then you nodded you got up and packed your food away. You walked into the forest with Asano. Now you was completely confused. He stopped and so did you. You was walking behind him. You looked at him in confusion. "What did you want to talk about?" You asked him.

He looked at you and then smiled, that ticked you off. Your not like his fangirls. Yeah you like the guy but your not one of them. His fangirls would stalk him. Where you think he deserves his privacy. Your the only one out of the girls who doesn't stalk the him. "Knock it off." You told him. He looked at you and then you saw confusion in his eyes.

"I'm not one of your fangirls so don't fake smile." You told him. His eyes widened. Normally someone wouldn't even notice that it was fake so that took him by surprise. "If your going to smile at me then make it real or don't smile at all." You told him.

He started to walk a bit and when you followed him about 6 minutes later he turned to you and walked in your direction. You didn't know what to do. You backed up and then hit a tree? Rock? Right now you couldn't tell. "Tell me something." He said while slamming his hands on the thing behind you. "Why was you late?" He asked you.

You looked at him and then raised an eyebrow. "I slept through my alarm clock." You answered him.

He nodded and then looked at you. Then looked around the place. You looked at j with even more confusion. He turned back to you and within a matter of seconds his lips was pressed against yours. You was shocked at first but kissed him back. This made him deepen the kiss. He licked your bottom lip asking for permission. You gave it to him and he let his tongue slip into your mouth.

All of a sudden he made you fall to the ground. You didn't get hurt. Asano made sure of that. But you and him never separated from the kiss. Sooner or later Asano moved to your neck and started to kiss that. It didn't take him long to find your sweet spot. You started to moan and he continued to move. He unbuttoned your shirt and of cause loosened your tie. He started to travel down your body to your breasts and removed your bra a little.

He played with one and sucked the other. Swapping to the other one to give them both the same treatment. You continued to moan and to say that Asano was enjoying it was an understatement. Hell to say you was enjoying it was an understatement.

Asano then moved down to your lower half of your body. He lifted up your skirt so that wouldn't get dirty and took off the rest. He inserted a finger and started to pump it in. You was moaning even more now and he inserted another one and another one. Then he lowered himself by your enterance and inserted his tongue inside you.

"Ah~"

He explored your insides and you was moaning. He kept at it until you moaned out something. "Ah~ G-Gakushuu." You moaned. He stopped and looked at you.

(I don't know why but I feel like Asano got a daddy kink but I ain't going to put that in. I just don't feel comfortable doing that. Sorry.)

"Say it again." You heard him tell you. You looked at him. "Say my name again." He told you.

Your face went 50 shades of red. "Gakushuu." You told him. He smiled and then took off the rest of his clothes. And then inserted himself into you. It was painful and you started to lightly cry. Asano noticed this and licked away your tears. He stayed like that until you told him to moved.

Once you did he started to move and it was very slow. "F-Faster." You let out. He done what you commanded and moved faster. Once the both of you had finished you got dressed but you couldn't moved.

"Come on let's go."

~~Bonas~~

When you and Asano went back to class. Asano walked into the class with you in his arms bridle style. Ren looked at you both and then raised an eyebrow. "What happened?" Ren asked you and Asano.

Asano looked at him and then sighed. "She fell over a tree when I asked her be my girlfriend. I already took her to the Nurses office. But she still can't move and she can't miss lessons so carried her." Asano said to him.

You looked at Them and saw that he believed him. "Oh. What she say?" Ren asked.

"That she got a sprained ankle and...."

"No not the nurse Y/N."

"Oh she said yeah of cause."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoyed it.

Karma: hahahaha!

What?

Karma: haha. That was. Haha. Really. Haha. Funny.

How?

Karma:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

He's gone.... He's high.

Karma: no I'm not. Haha!

????

Karma: Reader-Chan had it with Asano in a forest. Hahaha!

Ok....

Bye for now

Karma: to be Continued!