The guards report surprises everyone in the room.

R.G. #2" What?!

R.G. #3: Impossible...

R.G. #4: By a mere handful of wizards?!

R.G. #5: Then what of the lawbreakers?!

R.G. #1: We believe they escaped the Palace of Perdition

Hisui: *thoughts* I knew it...

Hisui smiled, knowing the Arcadios had managed to escaped, but someone spoke from behind her, taking her by surprise. 

???: Wipe that look off of your face. Your plan is as clear as day.

Darton says as he walks towards Hisui and past the royal guard members.

Hisui: Darton! I thought you accompanied the king to Domus Flau.

Darton: I had an odd, foreboding feeling, so I elected to return. It's exactly as I presumed.

Hisui: What do you mean by that?! You're the one... You're the one who sent Arcadios to the Palace of Perdition without a trail.

Darton: Which is why you decided to use Fairy Tail to rescue him, Princess?

The guards start to murmur between each other as Hisui is surprised to hear her plan being found out.

Darton: Just as I thought. You're the one truly in charge of the Eclipse Project. Arcadios expertly and openly played the "bad guy" to conceal the real mastermind behind the scenes: you.

Hisui: You saw through all that? I'm impressed. 

Darton: I ask for your understanding, Princess! It possess great danger@The world must not be made to change!

The two stare at each other for a moment before Hisui closed her eyes and turned to look back at the coliseum. She then leans forward and starts to talk.

Hisui: No... The world probably must change.

Darton: Probably?

Hisui: I made an agreement that no one should be told about this. But now I feel that I must tell you... about the Eclipse 2 Project.

Darton: *surprised* 2?

Hisui: The real Eclipse Project. If this plan fails... tomorrow, our kingdom falls.

At the Coliseum

The final match was still in full swing as a number of the other guild teams and lost a couple of their members. Fairy Tail on the other hand still had every member. Everything was going according to the First Master's plan. As of now, Juvia was walking around in the city. Soon, she was ambushed by Sherry of Lumia Scale. The two started to fight as another battle was about to begin in another part of the city.

Erza was walking towards her area where she was to battle Sabertooth's Minerva. How ever, everyone was surprised when Kagura of Mermaid Heel was the one to appear. Mavis was especially surprised to see that something didn't go according to her plan. Freed made a comment that even Mavis could make a mistake, causing her to tear up. This lead to the guild trying to cheer her up while also blaming Freed.

Meanwhile, Erza and Kagura battled it out as both of them clashed with swords. Both showed an impressive amount of mastery over them as they eventually ended up in a locked-sword standstill. Neither of them were giving up until a sphere formed inbetween them. They were surprised as two hands came out and grabbed both of them by the face. Eventually the person came to reveal themselves as Minerva. She tossed the two of them away before coming out of her sphere entirely. Minerva joins the battle, making it a three way between them.