Lucy: Huh?! Here?!

(Y/N): It bothers me that the exit is further down in the cave.  You'd think we'd have to go up or something.

As you were walking Happy was floating next to you as he examined a skull laying on the floor. Just then, two centipedes crawled out as Happy screamed in fright.

(Y/N): Argh! My ears! Keep it down Happy!

Happy: Sorry!

Natsu: Oh! I smell something!

Mirajane: It looks like we're almost to the exit! I guess the leader of the executioners was telling the truth.

Lucy: Come to think of it, all the others had names, but we never heard the leader's. (Y/N), didn't he tell you his name?

(Y/N): He wasn't too keen on giving his names to lawbreakers, so he didn't tell me.

Mirajane: Then I'll pick a name for him! Kama!

Lucy: As in "scythe"?!

(Y/N): Sounds perfect if you ask me.

Lily: Hey! Look!

Everyone turned to see what Lily was pointing at. At the bottom of the stairs to see a large jade door.

Natsu: A door!

Happy: It might be  the exit!

Lucy: We can finally get out of here!

Lily: This one's exceptionally big!

Wendy: It certainly looks sturdy... How do we open it?

(Y/N): Well, I haven't met a door I haven't been able to break down yet.

Natsu: That's right! Leave it to me!

Natsu gave you a pleading look. You shrugged as Natsu smiled and started to run towards the door. He then kept towards the door as he reeled his fist back.

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

His hand lights on fire as he gets ready to break the door down. However, while  Natsu was in mid-air, the door started to open. Filling the cave with light from outside.

(Y/N): Huh?

Lucy: It opened?!

The door opens more as everyone gets ready for anything. Natsu was caught off guard as he comes crashing to the ground.

Carla: But why?!

Wendy: Is it an ambush?!

Natsu, surprised from the door opening suddenly, screams as he starts to tumble on the ground. He crashes at the feet of someone. The stranger is wearing a black cloak that covered their entire body. Only their mouth and chin was visible. Everyone observers the stranger cautiously encase they attack, while you could smell something similar about them. You could see the stranger looking at Natsu in shock as he looked at her confused.

Natsu: Who...  are you?

Somewhere in the Palace

Royal Guard: Princess! Princess!

A Royal Guard member shouts as he runs down the hall of the Palace. He reaches a room and burst through the door, taking the other guards by surprise. Meanwhile, Princess Hisui is observing the Coliseum from the window.

R.G.: Princess! Terrible news!

R.G. #2:What is it?! Stop shouting!

R.G. #1: We stopped receiving updates from the Palace of Perdition, so we sent a squad in. They repot that the Garou Knights have been wiped out!