Karma disguised in booty shorts

Warning: Sexual content, SO MUCH sexual tension, no smut, semi-smut, uncomfortable situations, semi-dominant reader, teasing.

I know the first part is awful, just wait for the part when they actually start lol.

Mattia x Reader
°☆°☆°☆°☆°

"Y/N!"

Turning your head, confused, all you can see is your best friend running towards you, cutting through all the people standing around in the hallway, almost running a few people over, why is she in such a hurry?

"You're fucking deaf, you know that right?" you only just look at her weird and she seems frustrated but she lets it go soon enough, and in all casualness, starts talking about Alejandro, her boyfriend.

The guy is pretty sweet, and their relationship seems to be healthy, so you don't really mind, it's the only relationship you've approved of so far after all, and the girl seems excited to continue exploring with the guy.

As you said, you do approve of their little thing, but it's the reason why exactly she is talking about him that you don't understand, you usually have better things to talk about, and she likes to keep things lowkey, so why is she acting weird?

You keep listening while also shooting her odd looks every now and then, the situation seems a bit bizarre to you, but you can't seem to figure it out
"Wait- did you just say sleepover?" you notice a bit late that you were zoning out and only catch a small part of her speech, alarm bells going off in your head.

"Oh my fucking god, were you even listening to me? This whole time I've been trying to ease you into it but since you can't seem to listen, you're coming with me to Kairi's place, we're having a sleepover with the boys, and that's final." she says with a huff, going a bit red in the face.

"What are you on bitch? If you think I'm going within a 10 feet radius of that enormous dickhead, you're absolutely wrong." you say, giving her the most incredulous look you can possibly manage.

"Come onnnn, Mattia isn't even that bad! You don't have to stay near him, there are more then enough people there, even Josh is coming!" she whines out, giving you puppy eyes, that was quick.

"Dude, I'd rather die then have to look at that bitch for more then 3 seconds, and you want me to do a SLEEPOVER?" you keep looking down at her shorter frame with frenzied eyes.

"Oh my god , you're so difficult, but since you don't wanna play nice, you don't have to come, whatever I can go by myself and spill the tea about anything and everything they wanna know about you, and you know they're very curious" she gives you a cheeky smirk, already feeling victorious.

You only just shoot her the most deadly glare you can manage, wheezing out a meek, "You would never," and you're sold the second she only gives a mischievous little giggle.

"You're evil" is all you can say, looking at her in disbelief, "Aww thanks" is the last thing you hear before you enter class, already planning out how you would avoid the annoying giant for a whole night.

°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°

"Who's driving us?"
It's the end of the day, you're done with classes and you're so fucking tired, but of course, you don't get to relax at home, you have to go hang out with the dinosaur headass because you're best friends with fucking F/N F/LN, great.

"Actually... about that, would you mind if Mattia came to pick us up, or....?" she seems nervous as she refuses to look at you in the eye, and at this point all you can do is sigh, and respond with, "So we're really going to their house immediately after school huh?" you ask, bored, and she responds with something along the lines of 'no time to lose' but you gave up trying to argue with her a long time ago and you're no longer paying attention.