Christmas Wedding

The cold breeze flowed through the bright sunny New York winter morning. It was finally here!! The day of Jennifer and Alex's wedding. December 13 was the perfect day to have a Christmas wedding. It was close enough to the actual date but it also didn't interrupt any of their guests travel plans. Both were getting ready for their special day, Jennifer in a suite with her bridesmaids and her mom. In the brides suite all the bridesmaids were getting ready getting their makeup done along with their hair. Jennifer was getting her makeup and hair done as well a simple up do and her makeup very light and natural matching her wedding dress which was a tight fitting dress which showed of her curves with a low cut down the middle and long lace sleeves. Her bridesmaid Emme, Ella, Natasha and her sisters and her maid of honor was no other than her best friend Leah, they were all wearing burgundy dresses.
******
Now in the other room where the groom and his groomsmen were getting ready, Alex was getting ready in a form fitting tux. He was not nervous at all he was mostly excited about marrying Jennifer, the love of his life. He was reciting his vows although the practice was not so necessary because he was speaking from his heart.
********
It was finally time!! Jennifer and Alex party were to be taken in different limos to the church. First, Jennifer's limo arrived she entered  she was notified of the arrival and she got super excited. Her mom approached her slightly caressing her cheek she said: "You look so beautiful" Jennifer had tear in her eyes that were threatening to fall down "Oh Mommy" she said a small tear escaping her eyes, but her mom wiped it away. Thank God she was wearing waterproof mascara because she knew she was going to be crying a lot today. Once the moment between mother and daughter subsided her father and son walked into the room. Her father gasping and saying how beautiful she was and he along with her son, Max, were going to be giving her away today. The trio made it down the the limo and Jennifer before entering was pulled aside for some photos alone in her dress and with her bridesmaid and her parents. They then entered the limo the bridesmaid going in a separate one than her and they were off to the church. Not long after Alex's limo arrived and the same routine was followed Alex was pulled aside for some pictures alone and with his groomsmen.
*****
Once they all arrived to the church all the guests started to arrive before they knew it the church was full. It was time to start. Alex walked down the aisle and took his place in the front. The procession started with some classical music playing as Lynda walked down the aisle with one of Alex's groomsmen followed by Leslie, Natasha, Ella, Emme, and finally Leah, the maid of honor, walking down the aisle with the best man, Alex's brother. The classical music subsided and bridal the march began. All the guests rised and the doors opened and their stood Jennifer in her elegant wedding dress with her hand hold her bouquet as her dad and Max were linking their arms together. She walked down making eye contact with Alex and their tears that glossed over their eyes and were visible to one another as she made it down the aisle. She got butterflies in her stomach as she approached Alex. As she reached the front her father and  Max pulled her veil over her face and she made it over to the front and she gathered hands with Alex facing the priest the priest spoke aloud and said:

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts. In this ceremony today we will witness the joining of Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lynn Lopez in holy matrimony.
Who gives this woman to be married today?" He faces the crowd and David and Lupe stand up and say "We do" the priest continues,

"You have come together today so that the Lord may seal and strengthen your love in the presence of God and this community. Christ abundantly blesses your love, he strengthens you so that you may assume the duties of marriage in mutual and lasting fidelity, and so... in the presence of this community.
Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding Today. Romance is fun, but true love is something far more and it is their desire to love each other for life and that is what we are celebrating here today." The priest continues, giving advice on marriage and continue the ceremonials script until it come to the vows where Alex and Jennifer have decided to write their own. The priest mentions for Alex to begin saying his vows: