Already, they both had blood all over their face and knuckles. I couldn't bare to watch, opting to bury my face in between my knees that were still pulled to my chest.

The door opened and I looked over to see Lexi enter. She looked at me and then at Billie and Maddy, who was still going as hard as they both could.

"Yo what the fuck?" She questioned as she came over to me, pulling me into her chest as she sat down.

"What happened?" She asked as she ran her hand over my back.

"Maddy... s-she's here... and Billie... she's gonna h-hate me." I cried into her chest.

"Shhh. She's not gonna hate you." She whispered. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and called someone.

"Get to the senior bathroom now. Bring all the guys. Billie is fighting Maddy." She rushed. She ended the call.

"Listen, everything's gonna be alright." She whispered.

That's what everyone's been saying all day but look what the fuck is happening.

Everything's not okay.

Within a few minutes, Kaiden, Dev, Asher, and Jah burst into the bathroom. They moved quickly to Maddy and Billie, who was absolutely covered in blood, and tried to separate them.

Jah and Asher grabbed Billie while Kaiden and Devvy grabbed Maddy.

"Put me the fuck down! I'm not fucking done!" Billie growled, trying to get out of Jah and Asher's grips.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Maddy shouted.

Jah and Asher pulled Billie out of the restroom. I got up as quickly as I could and followed them out. Billie was kicking and yelling.

"Put me down!" She yelled.

Jah put his hand over her mouth. "Shut the fuck up! You're gonna get caught and then what the fuck are you gonna do?"

She continued kicking around, her shouts muffled by Jah's hand. Somehow, we made it outside to her car without any teachers seeing or hearing us.

Jah and Asher put her down and she leaned against her car, looking at the ground. "Why the fuck did you do that?" She hissed.

"You was gonna fucking kill her if I didn't!" Jah spat.

"That was the point!" She glared.

I walked over to her slowly. There was blood everywhere on her. Whether it was her's or Maddy's, you couldn't tell. Not gonna lie, she looks terrible.

Her facial expressions softened as she looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I'm fine." She mumbled.

I reached down to grab her hand, but as soon as I touched it, she pulled it back quickly, hissing. "Fuck."

"She probably broke it." Jah mumbled. "Do you have this under control, Hope?" He asked.

I nodded my head slowly. "Y-yeah. You two go ahead and get to class."

He and Asher gave us a final glance before walking back inside the school. I turned to face Billie again. She was looking down at her hand, examining the damage.

"Who even was that?"

"Maddy... my ex t-that I told you about." I explained.

She sighed. "Of course." She was quiet for a bit before looking up, meeting my eyes. "Did she hurt you?" She whispered.