𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS #2 ON THE SHINDEKU TAG! This literally made my day!! I love u all so much ❤️❤️🥺

Hitoshi's hands were in his pockets, his face lowered to be covered by his red scarf he bought only hours ago. He dressed a bit more presentable, a long white coat, black jeans with a black shirt. He made plans with Midoryia to meet him at a restaurant, which the younger male got there first, which kind of upset the purple haired male. he wished he could've been the one to greet him when he first got there. But his disappointment disappeared once he seen the green haired boy, sitting at the table, looking down at his hands with a bored look on his face.

He slowly walked up to him, covering his eyes, "Guess who, doll?"

He could hear a soft chuckle from him, making a smile appear on his once dull face. He moved his hands down to his jaw, slowly tilting his head up, and kissing his forehead. "How's your day been?" he asked, removing his hands from the younger male and going to his seat; his eyes couldn't help but admire his outfit, he wore a white shirt, with a christmas cardigan, black skinny jeans to go with it, and then a grey beanie to match the sweater.

"It was.. eventful, I have a paper due tomorrow so we can't be long." he muttered, his eyes not meeting Hitoshi's. It made his heart tighten, Midoryia always made direct eye contact, and never wanted to their handout secessions to end quickly, unless he forgot to do the paper, or procrastinated like usual. "Oh, well we can take it to go, we can eat at your house, or mine." he offered, but only got a shrug in response.

Hitoshi opened his mouth to speak again, but the waiter came up, a bright smile on their face, "Hello! Do you know what you want to drink? Or are you ready to order?"

"Water please," they both said, the waiter nodded, their smile dropping a bit once he noticed there was a bit of tension at the table. He nodded a bit, before taking his leave to the back of the restaurant.

"Izuku.. what's wrong?" He asked, setting his elbows on the table and leaning forward, his hand lightly brushing the younger males, who sat back in the seat.

"How many people have you killed, Hitoshi?"

He could feel his stomach drop, his mouth falling shape as the sentence repeated its self in his mind. How did he come up with that? Who told him? Then it hit him, Denki. The jealous fling that could never get over him. His jaw clenched, as well as his fist when it dawned on him.

"Did Denki tell you that, doll?"

"What, are you going to tell me that he's lying?"

"No. Because he's not." Hitoshi's eyes never left Izuku, he watched as his eyes went wide, before glossing over, he pushed hit seat back, suddenly feeling small in the big restaurant. "Izuku, please, let me explain—"

"Explain what Shinsou? How you killed people? Who are you to play God? You've ruined lives, and it doesn't even bother you, does it?" Midoryia's eyes met Hitoshi's, tears ran freely down his red cheeks,

"You do realize I have my hero license, right? The only reason why I'm not in a costume is because I wanted to continue my education. What do you think the citizens, let alone the other hero's would think if they found out I'm with some low life mob boss?"

"Hey—"

Midoryia tsked, shaking his head, "You should turn yourself in, Hitoshi. Take responsibility for what you've done."

He stood up, but the purple haired boy grabbed his wrist, preventing him from leaving. "You don't know me, Izuku."

"I wish I never knew you." He said, a green light shooting through his arm, using his strength to pull away from the purple haired boy, pulling him on the table, making the wood skid across the floor with a ear piercing screech.

Hitoshi let him go after that, everyone in the restaurant was looking at them now, shaking their heads, whispering to one another.  But both of them didn't care, the green haired boy only grabbed his bag and ran out of the building, not looking back at the lilac haired male.

The waiter came back to the table, his eyes a bit wide, "a-are you still?"

"No, I'm sorry." Hitoshi stated, getting up from his seat and leaving the building as well, but going the opposite way of Midoryia.

Kaminari, you're going to pay for this.