[OLD]🎆 Happy new year! 🎆

HAPPY NEW DECADE EVERYONE!!!!
Even though I don't have any celebration mood AT ALL, I will try and bring it to you by this little oneshot

You were standing in the large room, talking to Sonia and Hina sipping on (favourite drink). You were all currently on Togami's big new year party. And there was alcohol, yea...

- HEY LOOK, WHAT'S KAITO'S DOING?!-Leon shouted and you all turned, searching for tall, purple haired male in the crowd.

You immediately saw him, with Shuichi on his shoulders, who held Kokichi bridal style. (I ship those three, don't judge me)

- HEY, YOU! NUMBER ONE GAYS OF THE DECADE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU UP TO?!-Miu shouted.

You saw that Kokichi had a box in his hands.

- HEY, YOU LITTLE HITLER, WHAT'S THAT? - you screamed at him.

- That's *eek* the best part of the party!-Kokichi replied, drunk as hell.

- YOU WONT BLOW THIS PLACE THE HELL UP, WILL YA?!-Mondo screamed, somewhat afraid.

- I wouldn't *eek* dream of it! Or maybe I would? Nishi- *eek* shi~

- I'm putting you *eek* down now! Be careful!-Kaito shouted, oh no, he's drunk, too.

- Why did y'all went up there anyways?-Hina questioned three of them.

- Cause there's a little *eek* drawer up here! Aaaaand, it has fireworks in it!!!-Kokichi smiled like a child

Kaito finally got to put them down and Kokichi began running around large room with the box in his hands.

- YAHOOO IT WILL BE SO FUUUN FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING ON THIS LAME PARTY!!!

- Hold on! What Byakuya will say about this?-Hinata asked, nervous as always.

- Which one?-Sonia questioned.

- Um... The real one, duh! It's his house after all-you said.

- Ok, but where's he?-Nagito asked, looking for blonde.

You all began looking for him, and not after long you found him, passed out on the floor.

- SUCH A PUSSY, HE DIDN'T EVEN DRINK THAT MUCH!-Miu laughed.

- I'm surprised, Toko didn't drag him in the bedroom-Kazuichi mumbled, and was immediately punched in the face by Tenko.

- So, now that the real Byakuya is not an option, what are we gonna do now?-you ask.

- How about we ask another one? He's probably near the table, eating-Hina offered.

- Alright, I'll talk to him real quick-Hajime said and ran off.

- Wait, where's that unholy child?-you looked around.

- Who? Kokichi?-Sonia turned to you.

- Oh, he's right there, with Shuichi-Nagito turned his head to his right.

You all looked there and saw Kokichi hugging Shuichi, who laid on the floor, empty alcohol bottle in his hands.

- I'm *eek* worthless, I don't deserve to be called Ultimate detective

- Nuuuu, you're not *eek* at least, for me, nishishishi~

You and Sonia fangirled watching this super cute scene, while Kazuichi watched in confusion and Nagito mumbled something about Hajime.

- (Y/N), GUYS! WE'RE GOOD!-Hajime screamed, running up to you.

- Whaddaya mean?-Kazuichi tilted his head.

- We can make a firework show outside!

- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-everyone screamed at the party.

*****

It was time. The clock were almost at 00:00.

You all went outside and brang the fireworks.

You stood in the center of a large crowd of your friends. You looked at them, remembering all the good and bad things that happened with you in this decade.

- It is almost time...-you quietly said.

And then, everyone started to tell their wishes.

- I wish for all of you to meet new friends in the new year!

- I wish, that this year would be full of hope for all of you!

- I-i w-w-wish... for... y-you to... aargh... fall... i-in... lov-ve... in the n-new year

- SHUT UP YOU WHORE THIS IS SUCH A STUPID WISH!

- Eek! I-im sorry!

- I wish that this year will change your life in a good way!

- I wish that in this year Kokichi would be an only rat!

Makoto set a match on fire and walked to the fireworks, waiting.

You all began a final countdown.

3... 2... 1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In that moment, Makoto activated fireworks and ran off, so they wouldn't hit him.

You all watched the firework show in awe, jumping and shouting something, happy.

Ibuki and Sayaka began singing

"No more champagne and the fireworks are through"

Everyone stayed silent, listening the girl's voices making a perfect symphony.

"Here we are, me and you feeling lost and feeling blue"

You began rock forth and back, listening to the song. You saw Kokichi hugging Shuichi and rock him to the left and right, as well as Nagito putted his hands around Hajime's shoulders

"It's the end of the party and the morning seems so grey"

Gundham and Kazuichi putted their hands on Sonia's waist at the same time, looking at each other, confused. You couldn't help but smile at that moment.

"So unlike yesterday nows time for us to say"

You all opened your mouthes and began singing in unison.

"Happy new year! Happy new year!"

Mondo grabbed Chihiro and sat him on his shoulders, putting his right hand on Ishimaru's shoulder, smiling widely.

"May we all have a vision now and then"

Hiyoko hugged Mahiru, jumping like a kid, while Tenko and Himiko holded hands shyly.

"Of a world where every neighbor is a friend"

Maki rested her head on Kaede's shoulder, blushing, while Kaito hugged both Kokichi and Shuichi.

"Happy new year! Happy new year!"

You've seen Yasuhiro try and put his hand on Hina's waist, but Sakura did it first.

"May we all have our hopes, our will to try"

Still drunk Byakuya hugged Naegi, cuddling him up

"If we don't we might as well lay down and die"

You looked at all your friends, who were happy at that moment, and your heart filled with hope.

"You and I..."