----

donghyuck woke up not feeling comfortable with his position, he carefully snatched his phone on the nightstand and checked the time. 2:00 am.

he searched everywhere for his plushie but didn't find any he remembered he slept on the movie, leaving his plushie downstairs.

he quietly stood up from the bed not wanting to woke the older, and he successfully did. donghyuck carefully took every step, he saw his plushie on the couch and grabbed it.

he then felt hungry, he marched towars the kitchen, opening the fridge and searched for a food to find, he gasped when he saw a donut chilling, sitting at one of the kitchens islands, he then opened his phone.

the older rolled on the other side of the bed, and didn't feel any sign of donghyuck. "baby?"

he stood up and searched donghyuck, "maybe he's downstairs." mark thought and went downstairs. he saw all the lights closed, "hmm.. how strange." the older mumbled but still continued searching for the younger.

mark then saw a little light in the kitchen, quietly made his way, he saw the fridge open and donghyuck sitting on the counter.

he silently crawled behind the younger and hugged him on the back, making donghyuck flinched.

"baby.. i was worried. you're still sick aren't you?" mark whispered and hid his face on the younger's neck.

"i missed my plushie." donghyuck told and made the older looked at him.

"you know? that plushie is making jealous." mark told.

"seriously hyu" donghyuck felt a pair of warm lips on him, cutting his words. "hyung.. i'm sick—"

"it's okay." mark ignored and continued kissing the younger. his hands confidently traveled on the younger's warm waist.

mark picked the younger up leading hin on the couch. he pushed the tanned male down on the couch, pinning him.

breaking the kiss he looked intensely at the younger. "you're so beautiful." the older's raspy voice sent chills on the younger's spine.

"daddy." donghyuck managed to say in between the kiss, which fun fact; made mark turn on.
kiss, starting on the lips now making its way on the neck.

mark grind on the younger lightly, not wanting to scare him. "daddy, i'm sick, you'll get too." donghyuck warned softly.

"it's okay." the older nodded and continued.

-----

"see, i'm not sick." the older giggled, and look back at the younger who had a frown on his face, standing beside the bed.

donghyuck squinted his eyes like a child, finding a sign of a lie on the older's statement. "then why is my cold gone?"

"you don't want it?" the older asked, raising a brow.

"no, because if i ever get cold, it'll last like two days or so."

"well i guess you're just lucky, because i'm the one taking care of you." mark sit up and hugged the younger's waist.

donghyuck chuckled and decided to shrug it off, "ok then, let's eat breakfast." donghyuck walked out of the room.

the older's eyes followed donghyuck walking his way out. not seeing any signs of donghyuck, he stood up and rapidly cough.

feeling his forehead, yup, he had a cold.