Chapter 2

So sorry that it took some time to post this chapter; I wrote this chapter before but then I read it and I decided to write a new, but it took longer than I thought it would be.

ANGIE'S POV

The following day was full of photo shoots, interviews and stuff that made when I got home I was exhausted.

Carl had screamed several times that I would try to improve my smile, because it looked as I'd rather like crying instead of smiling.

In the interviews, everyone wanted to know about my personal life - and the strange thing was that why now? I've been here for five years, and suddenly they couldn't back away from my personal life.

"Are you in love with someone?"

"Who is it you sing about in your new single?"

And lots of other questions that just made me want to scream out, tell them that they have nothing to do with it.

When I had gone to bed the day before, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Of course I had written the song about him, but I would never say that to someone.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear the phone ring. I put down the newspaper that I had read on the table and sighed before I replied.

"Angie, you know about the thing in Argentina?"

He wants me to be on a thing for something I don't know about, and I have no idea why. He wants me to go back to Argentina - to Buenos Aires, but I will not let him do that. Then there are millions of chances that I happen to bump into him.

"Fran... you know how I feel about it."

"I know it feels tough, but listen to me, you have to go there again someday, and that day is now."

"But..." Will he actually force me to go there?

"I've already booked the plane and it goes tomorrow, okay? And you'll be at a charity about something I don't really care about that much, but you will sing there as a guest."

Before I could answer, he said goodbye and hung up. I sat on the couch, surprised, as I took a sip of the warm tea.

It's been five years since I left everything behind me, since I said goodbye to my niece and the man I love.

A lot has happened in five years, and I have no idea if it would be something good or bad.

What should I do now?

I got up from the couch, took a deep breath and started walking around in the big apartment.

If I meet him, what will he say? What will I say?

Everything will be so different; what if he's married? Of course he's married. Maybe even have more children.

I don't think he would try to marry Jade, but he has certainly found someone who makes him happy. Someone who could give things I never did.

I started to read the paper again, but my head was full of thoughts. And it didn't gett any better when I saw German's smile in one of the pages in the newspaper.

I couldn't stop staring at him; his smile didn't look real, it looked like he tried but he just couldn't smile.

"Why did you lie to me?" I whispered to the picture that represented the man I love. "Why did you make me suffer?"

"I had lost hope for you, German, and when I saw that someone else liked me - I couldn't believe... but then I found out that it was you all the time."

My eyes filled with tears, and I couldn't help but cry. I had tried to keep my feelings to myself, but today, right now, after had seen him in the newspaper with his fake smile I couldn't hold it in anymore.

The first few months were the worst, especially when I tried to concentrate on writing and composing songs. My boss knew I did not have it easy, so he helped me with trying to let out my feelings - with singing.

I had never thought that it would make me famous. I had sung at a party, and the day after the video was on YouTube with over one million viewers.

When I went out on the streets of Paris, sometimes girls and guys came and asked me if they could get my autograph. That's when I knew what my life would look like in a few years.

I looked at the picture again, while my eyes were red of the tears. "Why couldn't you see that I have been here for you all along? Why couldn't you open your eyes and see - see that I have always loved you and will always do."