Casanova's Cinderella

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This story shall not be reproduced in whole or in part , stored in a retrieval system, or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the written consent of the writer.

Message me through inbox on wattpad if there are any violation.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Images, musics and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are sole property of their respective owner.

----------------------------------------------

(PROLOGUE)

Sometimes, hurting yourself means loving someone.

"I CONFESS, at first my plan is to have you so that she'll be jealous. Maybe I can get her by using you. But the more I spend my time with you, the more I get to know you. When we're together I always experience this upside-down feeling and it always confuse me. I won't say that you're different from the others because you're not an alien "although you always act like one (whisper)" , we live in the same world, we breath the same air and I hope that we also share the same feelings. Yes, you can say that I'm a flirt, say that I'm a player, call me a heartbreaker but this CASANOVA don't know what to do, all I know is that I LIKE YOU. SAMUEL JILL SEBASTIAN, I LOVE YOU. BELIEVE ME. THIS TIME, THIS FEELING IS MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE. BABE, JILL, WILL YOU BE MY GIRL? AGAIN? WILL YOU BE THIS CASANOVA'S CINDERELLA?"

I already got hurt by him a couple of times. Poor me. Why did I let this boy get through me? I know that it will only result to no good but I still want to try. If it's with him I won't mind trying and trying again. Being beside him makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I want to give another shot to this relationship. I'm happy with him, I'm contented.

I'm the Casanova's Cinderella and this is my story.