Adrien face palmed   '' Geez finally you get it...But anyway do you think there's a chance?''

'' Well I'm not sure maybe?''  Nino mumbled while adjusting his hat correctly again ''  Why do ask? Did you notice something?''

Adrien crossed his arms, to be honest he suspected something.  For a while he noticed how Y/n would act differently around Luka. She would always be more cheerful, positive and her eyes would held something different in them, some kind of emotion.  But then again he could be wrong '' Maybe but I'm not sure..''

While the two boys discussed further on the subject Mark also noticed a slight change in his friends behaviour. She was still smiling and laughing but to him it seemed a bit...forced, and he  didn't like it. He put his hand under his chin and tried to think of a way to cheer her up. He glanced towards his backpack and saw his notebook sticking out. An idea popped up in his head and he sat next to the H/c haired girl and took out his notebook.

''Hey Y/n I want to show you the script for the next comic me and Nath are working on.'' He handed her the book " Seriously? I didn't know that you were working on a second part ! " she exclaimed and slapped Mark lightly on the shoulder " Next time tell me this sooner " 

'' Mark! You weren't suppose to show it to anyone!'' Nathaniel shouted confused at his friends action '' It was suppose to be a surprise ''

'' Don't w-worry, I just let her read the first page '' Mark answered nervously rubbing his shoulder. Nathaniel narrowed his eyes in confusion, they kept this a secret for a while and promised to never talk about it to anyone. So why now?  

'' Wow this is really cool! Now I finally know that there is second part coming up. You two really left some kind of cliffhanger in the first book and is was so frustrating not knowing if there was going to be a second book '' Y/n handed Mark his notebook with a smile '' Can't wait till the next comic comes out'' She grinned her action made his heart flutter and he fiddled with his thumbs '' R-right you will be the f-first one to read it ''

Alex and Nathaniel looked at each other. Nathaniel was making a puzzled face and Alex tried to hold back her laughter at how dense her friend was.

Again the bell ringed signaling that lunch time was over and everyone made there way to there classrooms. Y/n's class had chemistry and it wasn't really one of her favorite subjects. The experiments were fun but she didn't really like the teacher. Before she could follow her friends she felt someone lightly tap her shoulder. Turning around she came face to face with Luka '' Which class do you have?''

'' Chemistry and you?''

 '' Music '' The boy replied

'' Your favorite '' Y/n giggled '' So how did it go? Are you and Marinette going together?''

''Yes and no... She already made plans to go with her friends so she asked me if I wanted to join them.''

'' Oh...What did you say?  '' 

 Luka rubbed his neck '' It wasn't really my plan to go with her friends but I said yes anyway. I mean it would have been weird if I told her it was suppose to be a date in front of her friends'' the boy chuckled

'' Yeah that would have been... Anyway let's talk about this later I have to go or else I'll be late. See ya '' she waved

 '' See ya '' 

The E/c eyed girl made her way to the classroom and couldn't quiet help to feel a little bit happy that Marinette was already going with her friends. Sure Luka was also tagging along but they wouldn't be together alone. Was it wrong to feel happy about this? Yes, but when you like someone you just can't help it..  

Being one of the last person to enter the classroom many seats were already taken except for one in the front ' Great now I have to sit next to her'  was what crossed her mind when her eyes landed on the only seat available. Sighing in annoyance Y/n took the seat next to Lila '' Hey! How are you? Did you have a great weekend '' The brunette immediately asked sweetly, which sounded WAY to much forced

'' It was good, I worked a bit on Saturday morning and in the afternoon I hung out with my friends. And Sunday... I did nothing in particular just staying in my room and watching some Netflix.'' the entire time the brunette was just nodding and smiling, Y/n was even wondering if she heard anything she told '' Hmm sounds pretty chill, wanna know what I did?'' The H/c haired nodded lightly

'' Well you know how prince Ally is back in Paris? Well I went with him to visit some hospitals to give sick children toys and we did that the whole Saturday. I was so tiiiirreeddd. Oh! But Sunday we actually hung out together alone at Le grand Paris hotel. And it was really great we had ssso much fun~''

Layla kept on rambling about how amazing it was but Y/n knew that those were just lies. Nevertheless she tried to listen even if it didn't interest her in the slightest

-

Sorry for the delay I was enjoying my vacation and forgot to post this chapter and another one :)