chapter 2

Y/n's pov

''Bye guys see ya later!'' I waved at my friends Mark and Alex smiled back

''See ya and don't forget to send me your drawing'' Nath yelled 

''Wow today exhausted me completely '' I yawned while stretching my arms.

''Same, but it was nice. You know in the beginning I was planning to go to the bridge in hope to find some inspiration'' Luka glanced at the sky '' But spending the day with you guys gave me a new idea for a melody''

''Really? Well when you composed it I wanna hear it first'' I gave him a toothy grin receiving a smile from him 

We were walking to my house together and the streets were pretty much deserted. Shops were closing and many people were usually home making dinner at this hour. My house was in the opposite direction of Luka's and I felt bad for him to walk me home. I insisted that it wasn't neccesary, but being the stubborn best friend he is he did it anyway. My eyes looked towards his face and a small smile formed on my lips. I was really happy to have him with me. He seemed to really enjoy the piece and quiet. 

Luka turned his head to face me, and when our eyes meet he gave me a slight smirk ''~ Why are you looking at me?''

'' Oh.. No reason '' I felt my cheeks getting a bit warm put held my composure ' Great he caught me staring' 

'' Hmm..Are you sure there isn't one ?'' He leaned closer to my ear ''~ You don't need to lie Y/n''

My confidence  vanished when he said that a little to close to my ear. The sound of his voice actually made me shiver '' I-I would n-never lie! Get away from me your to close!! Ever heard of personal space!'' I yelled and turned my head the other way to hide my red face

'' Haha relax I was just teasing  you'' He chuckled

'' Ha-ha very funny .'' I muttered but couldn't help to smile.

After 10 minutes of walking we finally arrived at my house. And it was 19.30 the sky was turning a yellow/orange color but with not a single cloud. Taking  out my phone I aimed it at the sky to take a quick picture. Smiling at the result I showed it to Luka. 

''Do you want to drink something before you go?'' I asked taking out my keys and opening the door '' I can make you a caramel latte''

''Nah I'm good but thanks.'' Turning around he gave me a small wave '' Have a good night and a good weekend''

''Thanks, you too '' he walked around the corner and disappeared from my view. Sighing I entered and closed the door. Going towards the living room I could hear my parents chatting. '' I'm home ''

''Welcome home kiddo! Did you have a good day?'' My mom asked, I nodded

''It was great! I was with Mark, Nath, Alex and Luka at the park where we spent almost the whole afternoon. Oh and we went to the bakery to get some croissants.''

''Sounds good, can you perhaps help me with dinner? Its Pasta carbonara tonight''

As soon as I heard those words my eyes twinkled and I shook my head vigorously. It had been so long since we ate that dish and it was my favorite. ' Thank you my lord' I thought. Going to the kitchen to wash my hands I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out I saw that it was Juleka calling me.

'' Hey what's up '' I held my phone on my shoulder, trying to wash my hands.

'' Hey Y/n, do you by any change understand the history homework? Me and Rose don't get it at all..''

''Yes I already finished it. I can send you my notes if you want?''

Juleka sighed in relief '' If you don't mind that would be great''

'' No prob, I will send them when I'm done cooking''

'' What are you eating tonight? '' Juleka asks with curiosity

''Pasta carbonara!'' I grinned

'' Ah man I wish I ate with you, my mom is making some beans with tomato sauce and rice..''

'' Rice sounds nice but not the sauce haha! Good luck with that ''

''Haha thanks Y/n ''

''See Ya'' with that I hung up. My Mom enters the kitchen and we start making dinner. I cook the pasta and make the salad while she prepares the meat. Meanwhile my dad is counting the money he made today. His happy expression said enough that it was a good day. Our coffee shop is one of the best from Paris. L/n' s coffee shop is the name not really something creative but that doesn't matter. It was always my fathers dream to open one with his family. My dad has a love for coffee with of course a good piece of cake. His coffees are one of the best in my book because he knows how to make them with such love and care, and the smell is always so nice. To this day I'm really considering opening a shop of my own later..but because of my passion for drawing I'm not sure yet.

After 30 minutes dinner was ready, I take out the bowls from the kitchen cupboard and put them on the table .While my dad takes the forks, knifes and of course spoons. We both sit at our place and mom brings the pasta, just smelling the odor makes me drool.

''Alright dig in before it gets cold'' she smiles and puts the plate down

'' Oh believe me mom I will! Thanks for the food!'' I grab the fork and spoon and take a bunch of pasta on my plate. 

Let's just say there weren't any leftovers left

-

You can probably guess that I really like pasta carbonara. I mean the cream and the meat is sssooo good. But it always makes me sick afterwards...so that really sucks.

Question of this chapter what is your favorite food?