Punishment (Liam)

Start from the beginning

“I don’t know if I can wait until we get back home.” His voice is gruff with lust, and even though you know he won’t do anything you don’t want him to do, you still let him tease you, and allow yourself to tease him as well. Moving your hand on his chest down, you gently press against his trousers, creating just enough pressure to cause him to shiver and shake his head at you.

“Remember where we are, love.”

“I don’t know if I can wait until we get back home.” You throw his words back at him, and a low growl escapes his lips as you press your hand where he needs you most. Before you can do any further damage, he quickly grabs your hand, forcing it to your side, holding your wrist tight against your hip.

“Do you know what happens to girls who try and get their boyfriends off in public?” You coyly shake your head but he can see the blush on your cheeks, and he knows you know exactly what he’s implying, and he knows you want it too. Somehow he manages to pull you closer to him so you can feel just how much of an effect you’ve had on him. “They get punished.” You risk a glance up at him, taking in his clenched jaw and considerably darker eyes, and you note how the flicker of lust that was once behind them is now a wildfire. It ignites a fire within your own eyes, and suddenly the train can’t move fast enough. When the two of you get to your stop, he ushers you off the train, one hand on your back and the other on your waist, carefully weaving you through the crowds as he makes sure nothing can happen to you. His grip on you only continues to get you hot and flustered, needing him to be closer and with less clothing in between the two of you.

By the time the two of you reach your building, both of you are nearly sprinting up the flights of stairs, giggling as hands wander and feet trip in their eagerness. Shoving open the door, he’s quick to whirl you around and press you against the door, sandwiching you with his strong body. For a moment, all you two can do is look at each other, chests heaving and hot breath fanning over each other’s faces, taking in the moment. Too impatient, you pull him down by his neck, forcing his mouth onto yours. He blesses you with a searing kiss, his tongue like a flame in your mouth, and you are a moth, fluttering closer and closer to the man responsible for your impending undoing. Before you can lose your breath in his kiss, he breaks away, shaking his head so that his nose brushes yours.

“You think it’s going to be that easy, hm? Well I have news for you.” He grabs your wrists in one of his hands, yanking them up so they are pinned above your head. “You were asking to be punished, and I’m going to do… Just… That.” He punctuates each word with a nip at your neck, finishing his sentence by harshly sucking on the spot right below your ear that causes you to tremble every time, and you can’t force out a complaint about the mark he’s undoubtedly leaving. Keeping you trapped against the door with his hips, you feel his arousal so passionately pressed against your own, and when he thrusts up, you nearly come apart right then and there. His smirk is evident as he continues to trace the line of your shirt with his mouth before he quickly makes rid of it.

The cool air hits your skin with a shock, goose bumps texturing your skin. Before you have a chance to get cold, Liam releases your wrists so he can pick you up, wrapping your legs around his waist to carry you into the bedroom. You take the freedom to wrap your hands around his neck„ repaying his actions by trailing hot and wet kisses down his own neck and pushing the collar of his shirt as far as it’ll go. You get as far as the top of his chest, right where his muscle meets his collarbone, when you’re tossed away from him, landing on the bed with a soft thud. Looking up at him with lust-glazed eyes, you see the unmistakable smile of a man who is about to put himself in total control, whether you want him to or not. Lucky for you, this is all you’ve been thinking about today. Leaning down, he places his hands on the sides of your head, his nose nudging your chin as his lips brush your ear.