New Peircing (Harry)

Dedicated to SykesorStyles because I love her! :)

_._._._

It's late at night and you're both in bed. You're texting your friend while Harry's occupying himself. You're both under the covers already and you're going to go to sleep soon since it's practically midnight. You're sleeping over at Harry's apartment - Louis left for the night with Zayn - so you're both alone in the house.

You eye your boyfriend sticking his tongue out and flicking it up and down. He's gotten the piercing recently but it doesn't hurt him anymore. It's been over a month and it's been sensitive at first so you two could never make out. You haven't made out with Harry for almost two whole months now. The torture is killing you but you don't want to hurt him so you understand.

There's no more pain for him but it still feels weird so he keeps flicking his tongue around to feel it. Now, there's nothing really sexual or intersting about tongues but in case you haven't noticed - and it's sort of hard to not notice from how much he's sticking it out these days - Harry has a huge tongue.

It's bigger than average and you can't help but stare at it. Zayn somehow managed to convince Harry on getting a piercing but Harry picked where. Liam absolutely hates it but personally, you really like it and it makes him look even more attractive and sexy.

"What are you staring at babe?" Harry asks.

You jump from the shock and look up to his eyes and notice he's smirking. You blush but don't turn away from his gaze. You somehow manage to mutter out, "Nothing..."

"You're staring at my piercing, aren't you [Y/N]?" he chuckles.

"What!? Pfft, no...," you lie horribly.

Harry smirks again and slowly scoots closer. Your eyes never leave his as he slowly takes away your phone from your hands. Your mouth drops open a bit in shock and Harry's smirk grows; looking down at the phone for a quick second before tossing it on the table beside the bed.

He gets on all fours and places his hands on either side of your legs. His face gets closer to your eyes and those mesmerizing green eyes slowly leaves yours and trail down to your lips. He licks his own for a quick second before crushing his lips onto yours.

You shut your eyes and feel yourself melt into the kiss. Your hands go up and cup his jaw and you start kissing him back softly. The kiss starts out passionate and soft, and turns into something much more raw and rough. You find yourself leaning back against the pillow while Harry now hovers over your body. His arms are holding himself up and he gently pulls on your bottom lip; begging for an entrance.

You've known not to let him in in the past month because of his piercing but you think he's finally ready. You slowly open your mouth and Harry quickly slivers his tongue in. His tongue licks yours and you can feel the metal ball of the piercing running down against your tongue.

You get shivers from the contact and your grip tightens around his neck; needing more of him - as if his kisses are a drug. Harry understands and continues teasing your tongue in ways you couldn't even imagine happening before. You let out a moan but it gets muffled from the kiss.

Harry gently pulls away and presses kisses down to your jawline. He begins kissing every little inch while his tongue gently trails over your cool skin as he continues. You can still feel the piercing against your skin and it gives you tingles all over.

"Babe...," Harry mumbles onto your skin, now reaching your neck. "You want me don't you?"

Just as he finished his sentence, he finds your sweet spot and you bite down hard on your lip to keep you from moaning. That doesn't work and a strangled moan comes out of your mouth. Harry gently sucks on your sweet spot, once again letting you feel his new piercing.