Rashmi: achha kiya... Waise bhi yeh sheher mujhe achha nehi lagta..yahaan ke log bohothi dhokebaaz hotey hai...(that's great..anyways I don't like this city..people cheat you a lot)

Khushi: aisa kyun kahey rahi aap?? (why are you saying like this?)

Rashmi: kyunki mere pati ka sath bhi yahaan bohot bara dhoka hua hai (because even my husband was cheated here)

Khushi: ji!!! 

What rashmi told left khushi stunned. After a while khushi came out and called arnav.
Khushi: arnavji humey aapse bohot zaruri baat karni hai....(I have something very important to tell you) 

Arnav: thik hai main thodi der mein ghar aa raha hoon..(ok I will come home in sometime) 

Khushi: thik hai arnavji (ok...) 

On the other hand rashmi told shyaam about her new neighbour preetika. After getting to know the whole conversation shyaam had no doubt in his mind that it was none other than khushi. He slapped rashmi right across the face for revealing so much information to a stranger. 

Lagta hai is khushiji ko achhi tarah se sabak sikhani paregi...unhone kuch zyada hi janliya.. Thought shyaam. (seems like I have to teach this khushi a lesson) 

Arnav came back home. After dinner, khushi and arnav were in their room when Khushi narrated everything and said: humey nehi lagta ki rashmi ko bhi shyaamji ki asliyat pata hai...humey to lagta hai ki woh unke sath bhi dhoka kar rahe hai (I don't think that even rashmi is aware of shyaam's deeds... I think he is cheating on her as well) 

Arnav got angry and stood up and said: enough...bohot ho gaya uska...hum abhi jaatey hai aur di ko sab kuch bata detey hai..(enough...lets go now and tell everything to di)

Khushi: lekin arnavji...humey shanti se kaam lena hoga..(we have to be patient)

Arnav: aur kitni shanti se damn it... khushi agar di ke sath kuch ho gaya to fir .... He fumed in anger (how long will we be patient...what if something happens to di..)

Khushi: arnavji lekin..aap..(arnavji..but you..) 

Arnav: khushi...mujhe aur is baarey mein aur kuch discuss nehi karna hai... maine decide kar liya..(I don't want to discuss anymore..i have decided)

Khushi had no choice but to agree looking at arnav's anger: thik hai arnavji...fir hum kal subah di ko leke waha jayenge aur fir hum di aur rashmi dono ke samne shyaamji ka asli chehra le ayenge.. (ok fine arnavji..then we will take di along with us to rashmi's place and will expose shyaam..) 

But shyaam overheard the conversation between arnav and khushi.He was shocked to find out that khushi had told arnav everything. 

He went to his room and paced up and down. He then said: arnav singh raizada..ab aap teeno ko iss duniya se jaana hi hoga...aur woh bhi kal subah...rashmi ke pass pohochne se pehele..hum aj raat ko hi rani saheba se saarey kagzaat pe dastakhat karwa lenge(arnav singh raizada..now all three of you will die...and that also tomorrow morning..before you reach rashmi's place...I will make anjali sign all the papers tonight) 

After a while he went to the terrace and made a call and said: woh teeno zinda nehi bachna chahiye..haan gari ka number hai...samajh gaye tumlog!!(they shouldn't be alive...yes the car's number is... have you understood?) 

Then broke into an evil laughter and said: tch tch tch..khushiji... Khamoka aapne aap ko is musibat mein daal diya..arey achhi bhali to jee rahi thi aap... (khushiji unnecessarily you have put yourself in this trouble..you were having a good life...)

Khushi was going to the terrace ;she shivered as she heard shyaam giving arnav's car number to someone. Her body went numb and tears filled her eyes.

She hid herself as she saw shyaam coming down the stairs. After he went away, she sat down on the ground. 

Hey devi maaiya..ab hum arnavji ko kaise bachaye...shyaamji is hadh tak... Ab hum kya karein??(oh god...how do I save arnavji...he can go down to this level)

She cried out of fear for a while and then went back to her room. Arnav had already fallen asleep. She sat beside him and put her trembling hands on his forehead and said: hum aapko kuch nehi hone denge...kuch nehi...(I will not let anything happen to you..nothing)

Khushi bent down and kissed him on his forehead and then kept looking at him all through the night with tears rolling down her eyes constantly.

Khushi saw shyaam going out of shantivan early morning. He smiled in an evil way looking at arnav's car which was not unnoticed by khushi. She knew very well what she had to do.

Arnav got ready and told anjali: di aap please mere sath chalengi..kuch kaam hai..(di can you come with me...I have some work) 

Anjali: kya baat hai chhotey..itne pareshan kyun ho..(what happened chhotey...why are you so worried?) 

Arnav: kuch nehi di..bas aap jaldi kijiye...(nothing di...just make it fast)

Before going out arnav searched for his car keys. When he didn't find those he asked: khushi kya tumne meri gari ki chaabi dekhi hai? (have you seen my car keys?)

Khushi: haan hamarey pass hai (yes it is with me?) 

Arnav: achha jaldi do..(give it to me fast) 

Khushi: nehi...(no) 

Arnav: excuse me! Khushi give it fast...humey jana bhi hai (khushi give it fast...we have to go)
Khushi: arnavji aap di ko leke pohochiye...humey kuch kaam hai ..hum aatey hai (arnavji you take di and go...I am coming...I have some work)

Arnav: khushi but..abhi kya kaam...(khushi w\hat work do you have now...)

Khushi: zaruri kaam hai arnavji...aur kya hum aapki gari le jaa saktey hai?(very important work... can I take your car please..)

Arnav was a bit confused: of..of course khushi..lekin achanak meri gari..I mean...(of course khushi...but why my car?) 

Khushi made a face and said: kya hum ekdin aapki gari nehi le ja saktey..(cant I take your car one day?) 

Arnav: no..that's ok.. 

Khushi hugged him and said: dhanyavaad arnavji.. Aap jaiye di ke sath...hum thodi der mein pohochtey hai..(thanks arnavji..you go with di..i am coming in sometime)

Arnav was about to leave when she held his hand from behind and said: apna aur di ka khayal rakhna.. her voice choked in tears. (take care of yourself and di)

Arnav nodded his head and left in a confused state. Somehow the last words from khushi affected him, he felt very heavy in his heart.

Khushi looked at the keys with tears in her eyes.
After arnav and anjali left she told their driver mohan: mohanji aj hum khud gari chalayenge (I will drive the car)
Mohan: par madam aap..? (but madam you?) 

Khushi: aap chinta mat kijiye mohanji..humey gari chalani aati hai...(you don't worry...I know how to drive...) 

She didn't waste anymore time and left with arnav's car.