Everyone was piling out of the van and Grover was pointing to one of the big building lining the mall. Thalia nodded and the 5 of them trudged foward against the cold wind.

I started to follow but froze noticing a man with a military buzz cut with dark shades coming out of a black car. It just then dawned on me this car was following my friends the whole time. He was talking on the phone and soon he started to follow the heros towards the mall my friends. I realized who it was siin after and my heart was pounding as I ran after him it was Dr. Thorn and if he surived my dreams weren't lying and Victoria could be too.

    Finally Griver stopped in front of the building and I realized what it was The Smithsonian! NATIONAL AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM.,I came here years ago in the 7th grade. I remembered it clarly although I hardly did ay learnign

---- ----FLASHBACK----- -----

"Come on kids this way" Mr. Diler ordered "We're going to get our buddies soon c'mon line up" he ordered everyone laughed and murmured amongst themselves as the counted people in line squeezing in where they though they would bepaired up with a friend. I counted the people in my head hoping to get the blonde with her hair pulled up her thick glasses perfectly in place. She was a nerd alright but every guy liked her. "Dillon and Victoria" Mr. Diler announced "In your faces!" Dillon cheered. A wave of discust washed over Victoria's face as she watched her partner high five his jock friends. I was one person off of course with my luck. But something that was lucky did happen Victoria Taylor turned around and gave me a smile. I mentally danced and cheered in my head as I returned the silent smile.

---- ----END OF FLASHBACK---- ----

I followed Thorn instead of my friends and I came across a balcony crowded with dracnanea here and there along with mortal gaurds and there was Luke my old friend he looked older and horrible but thats not what I came for. "Well?" a man asked his voice was deep like the one in my voice and it felt like the Earth itself was shaking from his voice.

"They are here" Thorn confirmed

"I know that you idiot but where?" the man asked

"The rocket museum"

"How many?" he asked

"Four general" Thorn answered "The satyr Grover Underwood, the pretty boy I'm assuming he's a son of Apollo" He snorted. Luke clenched his fists and he looked hurt like he wasn't quite prepared to hurt Zander. "And the one with spikey hair and dark clothing"

"Thalia" Luke answered

"And two hunters one wears a circlet in her hair"

"That one I know" The General growled

"Let me take them" Luke said

"Patience boy, they'll have their hands full I'll be sending a playmate to keep them company" The General laughed

"Yes you are much to fragile to risk I shall kill them"

"No" The General rose from his seat reavealing a man with slicked back dark hair and brown skin. He wore a silk suit like those men of wall Street but he had huge hands with intimidating shoulders. "You have failed me once Thorn I sent you to capture a child of the three older gods and you bring forth the Daughter of the Sun?" he snorted Luke's face looked as angry as mine does the way he insulted Victoria.

"She is powerful" Luke insisted

"Worthless except for singing and bait" The General hushed "And apparently she has a knack for making young boys fall for her" he scolded Luke who looked away angrily. "Now leave Thorn until I find a menial job for you"

Thorn's face went purple with rage and I wouldn't be suprised if he started to foam from his mouth and he started throwing thorns angrily but he awkwardly bowed and left.

The General then turned to Luke "Now my boy, the first thing we must do is isolate the half-blood Thalia. The monster we seek will come to her."

"Alexander Smith will not easily abondon his friend sir and the The Hunterd will also be hard to dispose off especially Zoë-"

"Do not speak her name!" The General roared.

"Sorry- sir I just-"

"Let me show you my boy how we will take down that pathetic son of Apollo and the Hunters" The General silenced Luke

He pointed to a gaurd on the ground floor. "YOU do you have the teeth?" he asked

"Yes General" he called

"Plant them" he ordered

The gaurd got out pointed teeth and poked them in a circle of dirt then patted them over "Now water" Luke called. The gaurd took out a flower watering tin and poured a thick red liquid that I'm guessing isn't Hawaiin Punch on them. The General went on about how Luke's troops would be nothing comapred to what would appear which made me panick slightly.

The soild erupted and the terrifying weapon that would take us down turned out to be...kitten who mewed slightly.

"What...what is this!" The General exploded

"Teeth from the saber toothed exhibit like you asked" The gaurd said

"You idiot I said the tyrannosaurus exhibit now pick up those  infernal fuzzy beasts and take them outside and get me the right teeth!" e shouted

"Yes sir right away sir" the gaurd scampered off after gathering the kittens in his arms

After the gaurd came back with the teeth the General laughed "These idiots don't know dinosaur teeth from dragon teeth and this comes from the ancient Sybaris these will do nicley."

A gaurd planted the teeth and followed the same process. And soon a skeltena hand shoot out of the ground. Soon it was an army of about 12 zombies with buzz cuts and shades.

"Bring forth the Hunters sacrf" Luke ordered.

A dragon lady reached foward with a scarf and I realized it was Zoë's and once they had it they would be able to track er down. By stupid instinct I jumped foward and snatched the scarf. "What is this!" The General shouted

"An intruder cloaked in darkness seal the exits!"

"It's Percy Jackson it has to be get him!" Luke shouted. I sprinted away and slipped past the doors right as the gaurds shut them and then I ran for my life and Victoria's.

To the right is a song that goes with the whole heartbroken girls being tossed aside from now on there will be a song/video/picture for each part and it probably won't have anything to do but oh well lol.