What do you mean depressed

"Annabeth, Thalia where's Victoria?" I asked looking around for my girlfriend. She lost touch which was strange considering it was Christmas break i was expecting the jolly I love you's and can't wait to see you. But I hadn't recieved any of that which I admit hurt but I tried to make myself understand she's the cabin leader now and she has responsibilities. 5 responsibilities 6 if you count Alexander Smith. But now we've recieved a distress call from Grover and we have to attend to it quickly. So me and my mom drove up to Camp Half-Blood to pick up my friends and grilfriend. Thalia and Annabeth and my Victoria. "She's coming look before she gets here we have to talk" Annabeth said lowering her voice "What?" I ask "Percy...Mrs. Taylor, Alyssa, and Terra we're murdered" Thalia whispered "What? No! Victoria would've told me" I whisper shouted "She would've if she wasn't depressed we found out by Zander" Annabketh explained "She won't come out not even to teach her class" Thalia said "What do you mean depressed?" I asked "I mean...she stares of into space...she can't keep a conversation long... she won't eat unless her siblings or we bring it to her in the cabin. Percy she's a disaster" Annabeth whispered tears threatning to spill. Why wouldn't Victoria be depressed her sisters and mother dead? "Why...how what happened?" I stuttered "Luke he wanted information...Alyssa and Terra ran to warn Jessica they were gonna go after her and that she had to leave... runaway but something entered the apartment and just killed them all. The apartment was a blood bath Percy we hear it was brutal" Thalia muttered "But..." I trailed off when Victoria walked up the hill. I watchd her with sad eyes. Her hair was in it's regular braid like it is in the winter and as usual in the winter her hair was dull. Her eyes we're no longer sky blue but a darky day grey but of course she stayed beautiful. "Hey" I whispered to her taking her luggage for her for her "Hey" she said in a quiet voice. I shoved her luggage a pulled her into a tight hug. She whimpered and hugged back tightly like she never wanted to let go. "I needed you Percy" she whispered. My heart shattered into a million peices "I was right here! You just had to call" I whispered back clutching tightly to her jacket. "I couldn't..." she trailed off pulling away and climpbing into the car. I watched my mom hive me a confused look I ran my hand across my throat and mouthed 'Drop it' she nodded and gripped the wheel a little tighter I got into the passenger seat and buckled in "Finnaly!" Thalia groaned.

A few hours into the ride awkwardness reached it's peak. If Victoria wasn't to busy with her forehead pressed against the sindow tears falling down her face as we drove by the snow covered pines of Maine. "Alyssa loved the snow" I heard Victoria murmur. I bit my lip and watched her from the corner of my eye. She was in a different position. Her head was rested on Annabeth's shoulder and Annabeth was telling her to talk to let everything out. "And my mom she's from Maine" Victoria trailed off burrying her head into her hands. She hugged her knees to her chest and pressed her head against a window. I shut my eyes and turned my head away from everyone. Mrs. Taylor, yeah Mrs. Apollo never divorced any of his wives, being gone broke my heart. I'd only met her once and I remember it so clearly.

*Flash-Back 7th grade*

'Stupid Grover always leaving me' I thought making my way through the shovey 7th graders to the cafeteria. "Grover!" I shouted spotting his curly hair "Hey!" he said he was with a blonde woman and Victoria...I awkwardly walked over and avoided looking at Victoria "Hi...I'm Percy" I said awkwardly extending my hand towards the woman "Hi I'm Jessica pleasure to meet you" she said smiling "Well I came to bring Grover and Victoria some cookies I have abag left over would you like them Percy?" she asked "Oh no thank you" I stuttered shaking my hand "I insist they're made with love and..." she nudged a reluctunt Victoria but Grover jumped right in "Sunshine!" Grover shouted gleefully "Sunshine" Victoria murmured face red "Thank you Mrs. Taylor"

*Flashback end*

But I missed Victoria. Her sparkling blue eyes and voice that never seemed to end she always seemed to have something to say especially to break awkward silences. The fact that Victoria's father wasn't around probably didn't help the cause. Victoria always hated how she could never speak to Apollo. I watched Victoria stare at the mountains her dull eyes looked so broken... But I'm going to get her back if it's the last thing I do.