Meatballs, a shovel, and a dork

" SAMANTHA JOY PUCKETT!" Sam groaned, and stomped downstairs, a piece of bacon in her hand.
"Whaaat." She moaned, stretching out the a. She moaned as she saw Carly, Freddie and Spencer all dressed up all Christmassy.
" What is it Sammy?" Said Freddie.
" Dude, don't call me Sammy. And I don't celebrate Christmas. It's pointless and stupid"
Carly laughed, and the brunette grabbed a piece on f tinsel and wrapped it around the blonde demons neck.
" come on Sam, it'll be fun!"
"Yeah Sam! I even made a tree!" Yelled the older brother, jumping up and down. A burst of yellow, red and orange flashed behind him, and he said calmly,
" it's on fire, isn't it?" But Carly was already halfway there. She put out the fire, and Spencer ran to help her.
" So Sammy,"
" DON'T call me that,"
" Sorry. Anyhoo, Sam. Why don't you celebrate Christmas?"
" Well, five years ago today, my Dad left. He told me that he loved me, then left. He said, 'merry Christmas Sammy,' then left, as my mom yelled at him. Then she yelled at me, and told me it was all my fault. Then.." 
A salty tear ran down her face, and she licked it away. Then another. And another. Until she couldn't stop it. Freddie pulled her close to him, and she shakily accepted.
" Whoah, What did i miss," said Carly.
" Nothing," said Freddie, pushing sam off of him. "nothing at all!"
" ¿Qué pasa Freddie? ¿quién te hirió? ¿fui yo?"
Freddie gawped. And shook his head.
"Pero yo soy"
" I am not sure what's going on here guys, i don't speak Spanish."
Freddie laughed, and glanced at Sam.  She'd somehow gotten from the computer, to the fridge then the couch and was now laying upside down.
" Anyway, i'm out. Going to watch stranger things with frothy. I'm out! Gotta go save Will from the upside down!" Sam ran out of the apartment.
" She's one strange girl," said Freddie.
"CARLAYYYYYYY I NEED HEEELP" Spencer yelled.
" Man-child." Whispered Carly