Chapter 3

Not even going to say anything but this one has a little smut just a warning to you younger viewers!

Anyways photos don't belong to me all rights to the rightful owner!

Warning this chapter has abuse and potential rape so beware and also Oikawa is going to get better through out the chapters!

Enjoy!💕💖

OIKAWA POV
I finally got my Kageyama back...and he's all mine nobody else's!After our little make out session I brought him back to my house "O-Oikawa I should go home....I have to help my mom with d-dinner..."Aww he's trying to get away from me like that will ever happen.For punishment I pinned him to the wall and he looked scared and it turned me on but that was for another day. "Oikawa p-please don't hurt m-me..!" He's starting to cry again how sweet "sorry sweetie but I have to make sure people know your mine." He's so delicate that he flinched how cute I bite into his neck and mark him when I was done I looked at how great I did.I can hear him sobbing "Kageyama I'm sorry I just love you so much I couldn't help myself!" "I-it's ok Oikawa I-I'm fine..!"he said with a cute smile.

I took him upstairs and told him to get ready to take a shower and that I'll meet him in the bathroom.He hesitated but then he obeyed me and went to do his orders.I went into the bathroom and saw Kageyama's cute curvy figure in front of me I grabbed him and we took a shower together.After I made him wear one of my hoodies which was passed his knees and we went to bed.

DAICHI POV
I woke up to see the most beautiful person ever Sugawara my future boyfriend and husband.I might be a little too in love with him but how can I not?He's perfect like an angel and I won't let Leo take him away from me!I get out of bed and start to make breakfast for the both of us today we had practice since it was Saturday.Then I saw a beautiful angel come downstairs in my hoodie I guess he didn't know that we had breakfast so he ate breakfast and we walked to the gym.And he was still wearing my hoodie that went up to his knees.

Instead of doing practice Hinata and Nishinoya wanted to play truth or dare which I guess was ok since we've been working hard lately.We all day in a circle when I turned to my right Kageyama looked more pale than usual I'll ask him later about it.

NOBODY'S POV
"Ok I'll go first!"Hinata said standing up and looking at all his options.He then spotted Sugawara getting nervous "Sugawara truth or dare?" Sugawara looked surprised "u-uh dare?" Everyone looked shocked "ok hmm I dare you to be lustful to a random group of guys!" "O-ok" Sugawara stood up and walked around the neighborhood trying to find a group while the others where following him.He then spotted a group of 5 grown men that seemed to all look like their in college Sugawara went up to them.They all turned to him "u-uh my names Sugawara and what's y-your names?" He said while blushing a dark red and lookin down "oh my names Taiko Uzumi!" "The names Kaito Koya cutie~" "Iwasabi Nanami." "Yamachi Minami and this is my little brother Machi Minami!" "H-hi" They all seemed cool and not jerks except for Kaito but not that much so Sugawara doesn't mind.

Machi moves out of the way and goes in front of Sugawara he looks confused until "u-um do you want to go out sometime...?" He asked looking nervous the shorter male Sugawara smiles "s-sure why not!" "O-oh here's my number!" "O-ok we'll see you tomorrow..?" "T-that would be great I'll tell you the plans later!" "Ok b-bye!" "B-bye!" Sugawara walks back to his group blushing a dark red "Soooo what happened Sugawara?" Daichi asked curious like the others "I-I guess I'm going on a date with M-Machi!" Daichi looked pissed once again why is everyone going for Sugawara!? "THATS AMAZING SUGAWARA!" Hinata cheered along with everyone else except for Daichi and Kageyama who had to go home early today. "Bye guys see you on Monday!"he then waved goodbye and went to Oikawa's house scared.

KAGEYAMA POV
That was a close one I almost broke down crying there...I hope Oikawa is still at practice I can't believe I'm back in a toxic relationship with him..!?While I was day dreaming I bumped into someone "s-sorry about that I wasn't looking!" I apologized "Kageyama is that you?" I look up to see "M-Miya!?" "The one and only...!" I started crying happy tears I ran up to him and hugged him he hugged me back "I-I missed you so much!" "Sorry for leaving I was really busy over the past few months..!" "J-just don't do it again..!" "I-I won't Kageyama." While we were still hugging I heard Oikawa coming...oh shit. "Well well well what do we have here...!?" "O-Oikawa it's not what it looks like I-I was just umm..." "come on we're going home!" He grabbed my wrist "o-ow...!" "Uh see you soon Kageyama and Oikawa!" "Bye Miya!" Oikawa dragged me back home and I knew I was in deep trouble.

He opened the door and slammed me against the wall I immediately start crying in pain "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING TO OTHER GUYS!?" I flinched "n-not to talk t-to then..." "ESPECIALLY...!?" "Especially...Miya.." "BUT WHAT DID YOU DO!?" "T-talk to M-Miya.." "now shouldn't that deserve me taking your virginity!?" "N-NO PLEASE PLEASE I WONT DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE..!" "Well it's too late now isn't it!?" He grabbed me by the wrist again and dragged me upstairs.He threw me in his bed and I started sobbing harder "PLEASE O-OIKAWA IM S-SORRY...!" "Sorry isn't enough Kageyama now shut up!" "N-NO I WONT LET YOU TAKE MY VIRGINITY!" I got up and ran out his bedroom and ran down the stairs but before I could make it out the door I was grabbed again and slammed against the wall "YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE ILL KILL MYSELF IF YOU DO!" My eyes widened "k-kill..!?wait O-Oikawa please don't I-I won't leave just p-please don't..!" "That's what I thought so now come on we're going to take a shower." "O-ok" I cant believe it why do I love him so much why can't I leave him!?tomorrow I'll leave and won't look back...tomorrow...

Well that was uhhh really dark umm I don't know what I did but I like this story soo...mhmm!

Word count:1163!💕💖😂