A Very Merry Christmas

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Lucien x Reader

Summary: It's Christmas and Lucien wants to continue the Christmas spirit in the bedroom

"You want me to wear this?" You hold up a red lace corset trimmed in faux white fur. "I'm not sure that you've been good enough to deserve it. I only rewards good boys."

"Oh, I've been good," he pulls you up against the length of his body. "Last night you were telling me exactly how good I am. 'Yes Lucien. Keep stroking it right there. Fuck, that feels amazing' Did I dream it or was it some other woman who was moaning and screaming her pleasure in my bed." His eyes sparkle with mischief.

"It had better not have been another woman," you growl as you nip his ear, one hand stealing down between your bodies to cup him. "You're mine."

He's hard and eager; you stroke the length of him through the fine fabric of his trousers. You had been out at the annual Christmas benefit for the children's hospital.

You looked beautiful tonight in your silver blue sheath dress. Your hair was gathered up in an artful pile on the top of your head. A few tendrils have been left free to tumble down and accentuate the graceful column of your neck. He wants to nibble at the vulnerable skin just below your ear, you always moan when he flicks his tongue over just that spot.

"I'm definitely yours," he affirms. "So maybe you should reward me for all that good behavior tonight. I was a model of restraint despite your attempts to lead me astray you wicked woman."

"Me?" You protest with fake innocence.

"Yes, it was definitely you. You had your hand between my legs under the table. I don't know how you managed to carry on a conversation the whole time as if nothing was going on. Teasing me like that, I wanted to push you up on the table and fuck you right there."

"Poor Lucien. Were you having a problem with your control?" You smirk at the memory. "Are you saying that you can't handle it Lucien?"

"I'm saying that you were driving me crazy and there was nothing I could do about it because we were surrounded by three hundred other people. But now we're alone and I'm calling in the debt. You owe me _______."

"Oh, do I?" Heat fills your eyes. "I'm not sure that I do."

"Put it on," his voice is a low rumble.

"What will you give me if I do?" You challenge him.

"I'll give you the best night of your life."

His words stir dark passions. Your pupils dilate at the promise, deep black pools of desire. Without a further word you turn on unsteady legs and walk into the bathroom, the red lingerie clutched firmly in your hand.

You unzip your dress and let it fall in a heap at your feet. A quick flick undoes the front clasp and your black lace bra joins the dress on the floor. The corset slides over your head and you pull it down into place.

Your reflected image in the mirror shows red half-cups barely covering your breasts, the fur tickling your already stiff nipples. The long garters hang over the tops of your thighs, no stockings tonight but the effect is still sexy with your black thong peeking through the straps. The fit is perfect, but that's not too surprising given how well he knows your body.

You reach up to pull the pins from your hair. He's going to cum when he sees you, you look like a playboy fantasy and you know it. With one last look at your reflection you go in search of the man who's responsible for it.

He's already in bed by the time you walk back into the bedroom. His chest is bare and the sheets are pulled up to his waist. The look that comes over his face when he sees you is priceless; a mixture of lust, adoration and primitive possession.