This Feels Like Heaven

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Victor x Reader

Summary: Waking up to Victor

Your lids are heavy, eyes not wanting to open. Vaguely you wonder why you're waking up, you know it's an ungodly hour, it's still dark in the bedroom. You're warm, Victor's curled around your bare body, him pressed against your back. His lips press between your shoulder blades again, trailing along your skin. It's soft, lazy, like he hasn't been up very long either. "You up?" He mumbles against your skin, burying his face there.

"No." You grumble, wanting so bad to go back to sleep, just lay here in bed with Victor all day.

"I can't sleep."

"Well I can..." You snuggle into the pillows, scooting deeper into his arms even though there is no space left.

Victor chuckles, brushing your hair away from your face and neck, fingertips followed by his lips, "You've never been a morning person."

"It's not even morning...It's still dark." You complain, burrowing into the blankets.

"I love you..." He says almost in a whisper as he kisses under your ear.

"I love you too...But I'd love you even more if we could sleep for a few more hours."

He laughs, his entire body shaking, running his hand over you, up your arm, down your side. And you giggle, too..until his fingers slide over your stomach and down between your legs. You let out a low moan, naturally opening up for him. He kisses your neck, little ones that create butterflies in your stomach, "Victor." You whine under your breath as his fingers run over your pussy, barely touching you.

"I thought you weren't awake, dummy." He says. You go to lightly elbow him in the stomach, but he parts you right then, thumb rubbing over your clit.

"God Victor..." You groan, curling forward, but he holds his other arm around you, holding you flush with him as he gently runs his fingers up and down over your entrance.

You can feel his cock against the small of your back, you just notice it now, but you know he has probably been hard since the moment he looked at you when he woke up. It was one of the things you could never wrap your mind around in all the time you had been together, he never got tired of you, never got sick of looking at you. If anything, each time he did look at you he was more turned on than the day before, he loved you even more with each day. And you were the same way with him. Each stupid insult he made makes your heart swell. Each time he catches your eyes across a room you swear you fall deeper in love with him. Each time you wake to find his naked body pressed up against yours, you can't believe how lucky you've been to find someone like him, someone who in every sense of it, completes you. If you believed in soulmates, that's what you would call it. Because it felt like you two were just meant to be.

He slides a finger into you. Whining, you throw your head back next to his and his mouth attacks your exposed neck, "So perfect."

You moan, unable to speak as he pushes another finger next to the first, his palm pressing, rubbing deliciously against your clit, "Victor, please." You crane your neck around, trying desperately to find his lips as his fingers pump in and out, rubbing against your g-spot, slowly pushing you higher. He wraps around you, kissing you deeply, possessive. His lips pressing against yours, tongues dancing around one another, slow and lazy. This wasn't exploring anymore, it was memory, need.

You cum against his hand, orgasm washing through you in slow, powerful waves that leave you breathless and shaking. And all of it just feels so perfect, because you're here with Victor.

He continues to circle your clit slowly, kissing your cheek as you pull in ragged, unsteady breaths. Pushing his hand away, you turn in his arms, pushing him to his back as you crawl over him, mouth against his the whole time as your legs tangle together.

You lay on top of him, making out, hands running along his face, carding through his hair. He squeezes your side, hand running slowly down your body to grab your ass. Victor hooks his hand under your knee, adjusting your body over his, pressing his cock up into you slowly, stretching you. And even if you have an entire lifetime of this it will never be enough. The way his lips part as he sucks in a shallow breath. The way his eyes shine as he looks at you, his expression soft as he rolls his hips and your foreheads touch. It makes your heart wrench every time. You hold his face between your hands, thumb tracing his bottom lip, "I can't believe we did that."

"What? We practically already were." He leans up, lips brushing against yours. He brushes his hand over the ring on your left hand. The ring he had given you only a few months ago before the two of you had decided to get married while you were traveling through France. You had been with Victor for awhile, but neither of you had ever seemed to be in a hurry to take the next step.

He tucks your hair behind your ear, thumb tracing your cheek, "I meant what I said _____...I love you. Forever. I never want to spend a day without you."

You smile, bending down and kissing him again, putting everything you feel into the way your lips, your body moves against his.
You slide against him, neither of you in any hurry because now it felt like you have all the time in the world. And when you both cum, each other's names on your lips, you are sure you are never going to love anything or anyone like you love him. And even though you know you will find a way to love him even more you're not sure how that's possible, because this feels like heaven.

As you fall asleep again in his arms, you know one thing for sure, you will figure it out together, just like you always did.