Jeno's Christmas Salad

Jaemin slapped Jeno in the back of the head hopping to knock some sense into his brain.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled

"What!"

Mark did the dash into the room, not wanting to miss any of this hot tea.

"This bitch refuses to cook turkey for dinner!" Jaemin says to the older.

"Then make ham,"

"No. He wants to make a s a l a d!" Jaemin dragged out the word 'salad'.

"Jeno it's Christmas fucking Eve! What the hell are you doing trying to make a salad?" Mark said as he began to wonder how in the world someone could be so stupid.

"I have to keep my figure!"

"Bitch it's Christmas fuck your figure!" Jaemin slapped the boy once again.

"The fuck"

"The fuck"

"The fuck is in the air!"

"The fuck"

"Theirs white shit everywhere" Chenle and Jisung sang as they came in from building a snowman, which strangely resmebled Carl Gallagher.

"Look I got you a present!" Haechan brought mark a very heavy box.

"Thanks Channie,"

"No problem Daddy,"

"What the fuck?"

Mark opened his present to find

A watermelon with a note on it that says
"Hey Daddy if you join me on Jaemins bed I'll give you the best gift you've ever had 😘😏"

Mark through the note down and tossed the watermelon aside, which knocked Chenle down and he went ooF.

Mark and Haechan then ran up to Jaemins room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Oh god that's my room!" Jaemin shook his head.