The Curse of the Were-Wendy

ابدأ من البداية

"I can't get mad at a guy who comforted me when I broke down." Wendy saw him blush, and thought that it was cute. In fact, has Patrick always been this handsome? Where did that come from!? Shaking her head clear of those thoughts, Wendy got up and said, "Anyways, I'm going to head out and grab some sodas from the gas station. Wanna come?"

With a grin, Patrick stood up and followed her.

Patrick was the last one to walk out of the gas station with a plastic bottle of Dr. Pepper. "Still can't believe that soda is cheaper here than at the store," he said as he walked to the golf cart, where Wendy was waiting for him. It was still raining outside, so the two teenagers were wearing yellow rain jackets.

"I know, it's crazy," Wendy said as he jumped into the seat next to her. Her phone rang and she pulled it out. Looking at who it was, Wendy growled when she saw it was Robbie. Pressing the do not reply button, Wendy pulled the cart out of the parking space and speeded down the road back to the Mystery Shack.

Knowing that something was bothering her again, Patrick asked, "You okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just Robbie's been trying to get me to talk to him all day," Wendy said, calming down.

"Robbie? But I thought the two of you were through." He said, making circles with his finger.

"We are! I'm not going to date a guy that's going to constantly lie to me," Wendy said, getting frustrated. She then sighed with a depressed expression. "I don't know what's wrong with me, man. I've always been dating the wrong guys, and I thought that because I knew Robbie that I could trust him. Look what happened with that."

Patrick nodded and looked down. "Well, I'm not going to say the sappy 'there are other fish out there', mostly because I'm pretty sure you dated almost all the boys in Gravity Falls." Wendy snorted out a laugh before punching him in the arm. Patrick chuckled with her, while rubbing his arm. "Who knows, maybe you'll find that perfect guy soon. I'd say to—"

Her phone rang again, and Wendy interrupted Patrick by growling and pulled it out. "That's it! I'm ending this!" She yelled and was about to respond, but then Patrick spotted something in front of them.

"Hey! Stop, stop! HEY STOP!" Patrick yelled, before moving in front of Wendy and used his arm to shield her, while pushing her foot off the gas pedal and slamming the brakes. The golf cart screeched to a halt, stopping before a huge body of fur in the road. It looked to be some kind of large black wolf creature.

"What is it?" asked Wendy, blushing by how close she was to Patrick and how...heroic his action was.

"It's a wolf, I think," Patrick said, before the two friends got out of the cart and cautiously approached the dead animal. He couldn't tell if it died from getting hit by a car, as there were no injuries on it. It was just lying motionless. "Should we like...move it or something?"

Wendy nodded and the two of them prepared to move it off the road. Patrick got behind to grab the hind legs, while Wendy was already reaching down to grab the forelegs. "Come on, lets—"

The wolf suddenly sprang to life and bit Wendy's hand. The redhead screamed in pain, before being tossed by the wolf.

"Wendy!" Patrick yelled and ran over to her when Wendy landed hard on the ground. He kneeled down next to her, as she grabbed her injured hand. "Wendy, you okay?" Wendy groaned in agony as Patrick helped her sit up, but the burning, highly painful bite was still felt. She held back the tears, trying to fight the burning pain.

"Hey, woah woah, watch it, watch it!" The wolf said, surprising Patrick as he got a good look at the creature. He looked exactly like a regular wolf, except bigger and much more humanoid. Despite his muscular appearance, his limbs appeared thin.