The Time Pig Paradox

Comenzar desde el principio

Patrick made a disgusted face at the jeans, and covered Mabel's eyes. Robbie was desperate, and Mabel was too young to see just how tight the pants were.

"Robbie, no one in their right mind would ever want to see that," he told him with a scowl. He then smirked in defiance. "But if you really must know, she's in the Bottomless Pit. Why don't you do yourself a favor, and go jump in there."

Robbie glared at him with narrowed eyes. "Maybe I will, smart guy," he proclaimed, before bumping into Patrick's shoulder on his way away.

"He is such a jerk," Mabel said, after Patrick uncovered her eyes to rub his shoulder.

"Yeah, but he's a jerk with tight pants and a guitar," Patrick said. "If I'm going to ask out Wendy, I need to keep him away from Wendy at all costs.

"Well, never fear, cousin. For we'll be there for you," Dipper said, standing alongside Mabel. "Whatever happens, we'll be right here, supporting you every step of the—"

"OH MY GOSH, A PIG!" Mabel suddenly shouted, pointed, startling Dipper and Patrick. They looked at what she was pointing at and saw it was a sign that said "Win a Pig". And so, Mabel took off. Running frantically and bumps several people on her way to where the sign was pointing to.

Dipper sighed in annoyance. There goes their plan to help Patrick. "I better go after her," he told Patrick and ran after Mabel.

As for Mabel, she ran at full speed towards the Win a Pig, with the man there yelling, "If'n you can guess the critter's weight, you can take the critter home!"

Mabel reached the wooden railing and around at the pigs. Most of them were large and dirty with mud. But then, she laid her eyes on one, special looking pig. It was sitting on its butt looking at her.

Mabel stared at it with wide, wondrous eyes. The pig oinked her, which to her sounded like it was saying her name. This made Mabel gasp. "He said 'Mabel'!" she exclaimed, pointing at the pig. "Either that or 'doorbell.' Did you say 'Mabel' or 'doorbell'?"

The pig oinked 'Mabel' again.

"Ooooooooooohhhhh!"

Mabel's happy moment however was ruined by the voice of a certain blonde. "Step aside Mabel," said Pacifica, as she stood beside her friends and pushed Mabel aside. "I was here first, and that pig is mine."

Hearing that, Mabel glared at her and whispered spitefully. "Pacifica!"

"Aw~. What's the matter," Pacifica said mockingly with her hands on her cheeks. "Is it your real twin?" That made her goons to laugh with her.

Dipper stood behind her and got her to turn around when he glared and said, "I'm standing right here, you know."

"Oops. My mistake. But then again, the pig would have made a better brother." Pacifica's mocking created laughter again.

Dipper glared at her and clenched his fist tightly. Mad and wanting to take her down a peg, Dipper looked around to see if there was any game that he could beat Pacifica in. He had no arm muscle, so anything with throwing was out. But then his eyes caught something.

A simple and yet seemingly damaged and worn out mechanical bull. He grinned at the sight of it and turned to smirk smugly at Pacifica. "Well, if you're so certain that I'm not good enough to be Mabel's brother, then why don't you put your money where your mouth is!"

Pacifica stopped laughing and turned her head to stare at Dipper with narrowed eyes. "And what does that mean?"

"A little competition. Whoever lasts the longest on that bull ride wins," he said, pointing to the ride. Dipper then pointed to himself. "If I win, you have to leave."