The Time Pig Paradox

Começar do início

Stan was sitting inside of the dunk tank, ready for his scam of amusement. "Step right up, and dunk me folks!" he said to the tourists, before pointing to a bald man eating a pretzel. "I'm talking to you, Cut-offs! That's right! Muffin-Top, High-Pants! Who wants a piece of me?"

As he continued insulting all the people, they started to gather in front of the dunk tank. Angry and wanting a piece Stan.

They all threw their baseball balls at the dunk tank. Most were aimed directly at Stan, but they all bounced off the safety glass. Some went for the target. But in the end, all efforts to knock down Stan failed.

"Ahahahaha! Come back anytime, folks! Ahahahaha!"

While that was going on, Patrick was having his own fun with his redhead crush, Wendy. The two of them were buying some corn dog shaped like a question mark, before turning to each other.

"How do they even do this," he asked Wendy about the corn dog. Goofing around with her by holding up the dog over his head to make it look like he was having a question mark over his head. "It's unnatural."

"But Patrick, they're so..." Wendy played along and held up her corn dog to the end of the sign that said "DELICIOUS" "...delicious?" She asked with a shrug. The two friends laughed with each other. However, Wendy stopped laughing when mustard dripped onto her sleeve. "Aw, boo! I'll be right back," she told Patrick before turning and leaving.

"Yeah, sure! I'll be right here! Haha!" Patrick chuckled before a moment, before he sighed happily and whispered, "What a woman."

"Look at you two!" said Mabel, as she and Dipper walked over to him with cotton candy sticks. "Getting all romantic at the fair!"

Patrick tried to play it cool and leaned against the corn dog truck. "Eh, it's no big deal."

"Liar," Dipper said with a smirk.

"Okay, you're right, it is!" Patrick finally admitted with a big smile. "Isn't this amazing? I just dove in! I said, 'Hey! You wanna hang out at the fair?' And you know what she said?"

A few moments ago, as they were in the shop. Patrick had asked Wendy if she wanted to hang out at the fair. It wouldn't be like a date. Just two friends having fun. "Yeah, I guess so," she said.

"'Yeah, I guess so!'" Patrick repeated what she said. "It totally worked! All your advice about just going for it, it's finally paying off, Mabel!"

"When are you gonna learn, Patrick?" Mabel shook her head as she bragged. "I'm always right about everything!"

Dipper gave her a look. "No, you're not," he commented before looking back up at Patrick. "So, are you going to finally ask her out?"

After a pause, Patrick blushed and scratched the back of his head. He was really hoping that this fair would provide the moment he was looking forward to asking Wendy out. "Well, I..." Patrick stopped when something foul smelling hit his nose. "Oh God! Who poured a gallon of body spray on themselves?"

That answer came in the form of none other than Robbie approaching them. "Hey, have either of you dorks seen Wendy around," he inquired with his hands in his pockets, looking around for the redhead.

When Dipper saw the teenager, he took a step forward to be at his cousin's side. "Who wants to know," he demanded with a glare.

Robbie paid no attention to him and took some of Mabel's cotton candy. "Hey!" She snapped, holding her treat away from the emo.

"Yeah, I got some new super tight jeans," Robbie said, not caring about how much of a jerk he was being and ate the piece he grabbed. He then showed off his jeans before placing a foot on a box that was randomly there. "Thought she might want to check 'em out." He started to thrust out his pelvis.