A Pair of Patrick

Start from the beginning

Party at the Mystery Shack

Kids and Teenagers are welcome

Free?

"Why does the 'Free' have a question mark," Patrick asked, pointing to it.

"Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!" Mabel exclaimed, excited.

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more!" Soos joined in on the excitement, counting off all those things. "They got it all at the copier store!" The twins and Patrick looked at him strangely. "That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store."

"Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" Stan said to Dipper and Mabel, before turning towards Patrick and Wendy, "While they're off doing that, I need you two to take this thing up into your bedroom." Stan pointed to the object, and Patrick and Wendy saw it was a wide, but thin flat object leaning against the wall, covered completely by a large brownish green sheet.

Something wasn't right about it, so Patrick asked, "What is it?"

"It's this mirror that I got from this rich guy," Stan admitted with a smile. "He was giving it out for free, and I wanted it for this mirror maze idea I have."

"And you just took the free mirror from the rich guy...just like that?" Wendy questioned him with uncertainty.

"Yes!"

"With no questions asked," Patrick then asked.

"Yes!"

The two teens stared at Stan.

"Just go take it upstairs."

- - -

Wendy kicked open the door to the Pines' kids room, as she helped Patrick carry the mirror inside. The mirror turned out to be very heavy, and the two teenagers had to help each other by carrying it sideways.

With the door open, Wendy entered first, walking backwards while holding up her side of the mirror. Then Patrick entered, as both of them were struggling to keep the mirror up. "What the hell is this shit made of," he grunted.

After getting it in, they placed the covered mirror against the wall, in between Mabel and Patrick's beds. They panted with exhaustion, before catching their breaths and looked up at it. With its tall size that was almost intimidating, it was easily a full-body mirror. And there was this strange feeling coming from it.

Wendy shrugged off the feeling first and turned to Patrick. "Well, I better get ready or something," she told him, before walking behind him and towards the door.

"Yeah, seeya," Patrick said, and then turned his head back to the covered mirror. At first, he wanted to leave the room, but the feeling was still felt by him. Wanting to know what was going on with the mirror, Patrick pulled out his crowbar.

With his weapon in hand, Patrick cautiously reached for the sheet.

He grabbed it, and pulled it off.

To his total amazement, Patrick saw his reflection in the mirror, which was made out of black glass. There was a thin wood frame that encased its sides, but nothing else to it. Nothing compared to the marvel of the black glass.

As Patrick stared at his reflection, he noted that all other objects in the room except for him were not in the mirror. His reflection was all alone in the black glass. "This is freaky," he muttered.

Suddenly and without warning, his reflection talked on its own. "Oh, it gets freakier."

Patrick stared at his reflection with shocked, wide eyes, before screaming. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!"