Chapter 4: Uncertain Fate?

NO POV 

After Rin and her Friends Talked about their plan they went in to action. As they arrived they split up with Surokagi, Jurov, Rin and Shiro going behind Marcels house to the window below his room, meanwhile Namira and Sakura Ringed the bell and the uncle opend. "The Hell are you?" "Ahm w..w.wwell we are.." "Hey speak up!" "We are Marcels Classmates my name is Sakura and this is Namira." "So? What do ya want its late you know?" "We need to discuss a project with Marcel since we Started today and we wanted to tell him so he can prepare and plan the project with us" " Hmmm Nah hes asleep...........for now." "Oh ok well can you tell him its important that he knows." the Uncle Stood there a Moment, "No sorry i don't care he wont be back for school  hehe" he then Slammed the Door Shut. At the same time jurov hepled shiro climb to Marcels Window.

SHIRO POV

As i climbed to Marcels Window i looked in and was in Horror. He was on the Ground Cowerd in the corner Naked and the room seemed empty,  i could see that there were Blood Stains on the ground and wall. Just as i was about to open the window his door opend and his uncle went in i hide myself so he wont notice me. " Hey you Turd Guess What  you dont need to go to school so we can have some fun." he grabed his hair and Punched him in the face spilling blood on the floor he then just chuckeld and left. After he left i opened the window and jumped in the Room "hey Marcel you ok?" he didnt respond as i looked at his eyes they looked like the one on a dead guy no focus nor sign of life. As i tried to help him stand up i notice his broken leg and he started to fall in my arms. I picked him up and went to the window were jurov was, " Jurov be carefull his leg is broken maybe more" i said to him. As he took Marcel the Door Open again and his Uncle Returned before he could say something, jurov took Marcel and handed him to Rin and Surokagi. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHO ARE YOU!" As he yelled this i jumped out and jurov caught me Marcel and the girls were gone as me and jurov made a break for it. As we arrived at Rins manor we were met with Illya von Einzbern aka my Sister " SHIROOOOOOOOO hi  how are you?" i smiled at her "Hi Illya im fine, but why are you here?" "I heard Marcel was back so i wanted to visit" She said with a big smile. I was thinking about how bad Marcels body looked "Maybe next time Illya ok please go home." i looked at her in a serious way. "Ok....." she walked of. We went in the Manor and see Namira crying and Sakura and Surokagi tried to calm her, "Were is he?" Surokagi pointed to a room and we went there. As we entered we saw him in a bed sleeping but the parts of his body we could see were coverd in cuts bruises and his left arm looked like it was broken not to mention his his right shoulder looked dislocated. His face looked beaten in there was almost no uninjured spot. "Can we even do something Rin?" i ask not even looking away from Marcel "I dont know we have to see." we looked at him for a while before Jurov pulled us out " Lets let him sleep Tomorrow were bacck here after school mind if i stay until he's better Rin?" " Yeah that counts for you all i have enough space, Jurov is right we can speak at school i need sleep too.". We all got out and waved goodbye at another.

RIN POV

As the others left i went back to Marcel and sat next to his bed just to look at him, as i saw he had trouble breathing i tried to adjust his back to ease his pain. When i touched him he whisperd in a almost tore up voice "I.......i'm s..s.sor" he was to weak to even finish the word. After i adjusted him and he started to sleep easier i started to cry "im so sorry i couldnt help you.".

Timeskip to next Morning. 

After last night i woke still on Marcels Bedside when i hear a knock and went to the door it was Shiro and everybody else "Hey rin you overslept?" "yea give me 20min then im ready to" "Dont bother its Saturday school is out" Jurov pointed out. "WAIT WHAT HOW DID WE MISS THAT????" after that i invited them in they all had their bags since i said they could stay for the time being. We went to the living room "So do we take shifts of who will be watching him?" "Yep if your all ok with that?" " Well i belive most of us will be we will all be by his side anyway" Jurov said and we nodded. So after everyone put their things in rooms we set up all we needed in Marcels room and started to treat some of his injuries. We tried to cheer up but it was pretty down the entire time.

MASH POV

We found out that Senpai went missing and i wanted to inform the others, but before that i wanted to check with his firends. I walked up to a manor wich belonged to rin and knocked at the door and waited. *Good thing i followed them the other day to make sure they truly didnt have anything to do with his family, because im pretty sure it was them who did that to master.

RIN POV

I heard a Knock at the door and opened it to see, Mash? "Ahm how do you know where i live?" she looked a bit emberassed and annoyed "I asked a teacher, but thats not important now. I want to know where  Marcel is, he is missing. Is he here?" she looked at me with a glare that said 'I know you know where he is' and i didnt know what to do. Right then Namira came up to us and looked at us "Uhm R...rin he needs wet towels but i cant find them" she said, thank god she is shy and hates to talk it was so silent i almost didnt hear her "Their in the back in the kitchen walk down the hall you cant miss them." i said and she ran off. "Who did she mean?" 'Oh shit she heard  Namira' "Uhm my uhm cousin?" she didnt belive me for a second and walked up to the door so we were face to face "I will ask one more time,  IS HE HERE?" her look could kill i kinda got flustered she scared me, i decided to ask "Why do you care?" she looked shocked at my question and furious "BECAUSE HE IS MY BEST FRIEND NOW AWNSER!" she looked ready to punch her way in. This surprised me she looks nice and polite this anger was surprising "ok come in." i caved knowing she wasnt going to go. After i opened the door she calmed down instantly and bowed "Thank you so much!" i nodded we went to my room where 'MY' marcel was. When she saw him she dropped to her knees crying and i explained "He got abused by his aunt and uncle we saved him." she cried more and pulled me down by my sleeve "Im *sniff* i *Sob* yelled." i patted her back "Its ok you were worried about him." the others looked at her and i signaled to leave us for a moment and they did. I helped her up after she calmed down and she walked to him and hovered over his face and whispers "Im sorry master i wasnt there for you." i felt sad for her. But i was wondering something 'Why did she call him Master?'